ctf flags

D

=Dn=Merlin

Can anyone please tell me how to create my own clan flag
or does anyone know how to do it for me for the game soldier of fortune
Thanx

A

Alrindel

Yes, I believe you have to take your flag to Caolan, the enchanter in Tir na Nog, who will send you to collect a Spraggonale Hide and a Mist Wraith Essence before he will do it for you. There's also a side quest that Blanche the dye merchant gives out if you want to change the flag colour, but it's bugged right now and you can only have Royal Green or Charcoal.

L

listepik

if you charm the dragon, he will give you one

H

Hoam_Less

heh, nice reply Alrindel, it reminds me off the old nethack newsgroup (what? you don't know what nethack is??? go to www.nethack.org and be enlightened), there was a group of people who replied to all the posts about warez stuff with in game roleplaying responses, much hilarity usually followed as the l33t d00d tried to dechiper what was said........ ahhh memories :)

ps: the newsgroup was alt.rec.roguelike.nethack if anyones bothered

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Charm the dragon... /cackle

"Hey!" /pokes sleeping dragon

"Can u plz tell me how to create my own clan flag????
or do u know how to do it for me for the game soldier of fortune
Thanx!"

"Hmmpf?"
/fries d%d

S

Sortbane

uhm.. straying alittle away from topic here..but how long has BW had their forums? take a little look at the first persons post..

=Dn=Merlin

just found this a little curious :)

H

Hoam_Less

even stranger is when you click on his profile button; invalid user???

D

Damini

I think he didn't like the reception much, and deleted his account.

He managed to post in practically every forum *except* the SoF one.

D

Damini

Well, the reason he was so confused was because he was a traveller from the past, and the convergance of all the possible time lines caused him to post everywhere *except* the right place. This also explains his starting date.

I thank you.

F

Flimgoblin

(it's a geek thing... the 'epoch' from which all time is measured is 0:00am Jan 1st 1970 ... time in unix systems is measured as seconds past that... so now it's something over 10billion seconds since then, yon bloke has his registration date stored in that format.... cept it's gone walkies and been set to 0 - hence... 1970)

I blame the time bandits! grr!

H

Hoam_Less

ahhh I see, so the clashing of multiple possibilties and timelines caused all this, but if he came from the past and deleted his account how can he have posted this at all? If he deleted his account, presumably back in the past, all his posts and all these replies would cease to exsist. Are we in the middle of some intergalatic cock up or are you just lying to us Damini? :D

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

This is a case for...

DOCTOR WHO!
dw52.jpg

Have you ever thought what it's like, to be wanderers in the fourth dimension? Have you? To be exiles?
;)

H

Hoam_Less

argggg Sickofit, where the hell do you find these pictures?? Please say you look them up when you see a post like this and don't already have them all stored on your computer? :D

O

old.The McScrooges

Originally posted by Hoam_Less
argggg Sickofit, where the hell do you find these pictures?? Please say you look them up when you see a post like this and don't already have them all stored on your computer? :D

Bet he has them stored and is just hoping someone will start a Barbie Horse Rider thread...

<Begins whistling Mission Impossible tune.>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom