css layout question

• Thread starter Testin da Cable
  • Start date
W

Wilier

I hope whatever Jonty has done for you TeeDee, you are currently playing with, cos your site has just one page (apart from those orrible archives, which arnt upto date btw :eek: ) and a bunch of links on the right.

Hee, check my l337n355 at raw HTML power. :rolleyes:

T

Testin da Cable

well, that's it really: the one page, the horribly out-of-date archives and the links on the right side. oh joy...the right side :D

I haven't added the css to the other pages yet :)

J

Jonty

Just to make this thread even more off topic, thanks for those very, very kind comments on Jonty.me.uk, you certainly put a smile on my face Wilier *cough* pay you later, keep quiet for now, or else people will get suspicious *cough*. teeheehee. Seriously, though, I do appreciate it, even if I can't quite bring myself to believe it.

Kind Regards

T

Testin da Cable

Originally posted by Wilier
soooooooo big. ;)

meh co><or!!!1 :)

ello ello ello what's all this then? spam jonty's site night? ;)

and Willier....I'm not doing anything tonight matey...gonna bake in meh hottub then an early night for ickle me :)

W

Wilier

weehee, nice one mate. Im off home in a mo. Training tmorra, 3 hrs on the road :(

M

MYstIC G

Originally posted by Testin da Cable
bah, shurrup biznitches :eek:

you know, I'll just redirect all clients with ^MSIE to www.disney.com and let the rest through. IE users don't deserve to view my fine site :eek: :eek:
Sod ya then, won't f'kn read it anymore! ;P

(Note: any part of this thread after that post was summarily ignored cos i'm lazy, deal with it, k, thx, bye)

M

MYstIC G

By the way, does it make you all feel better if I say that in the latest IE, if you don't have a maximised window, the text doesn't rejig itself, it just goes behind the menu.....

No, whoops, soz :E

T

Testin da Cable

what rez you use then? the text should be just purdy down to 800x600 or so :p

J

Jonty

Edit ~ Ignore that, everything's fine, even though the text does form an extremely narrow column . . .

I believe that's actually a problem with the site in any of it's forms, simply because of the way in which it's designed. Thankfully, though, it only occurs at low screen resolutions or when the browser window isn't maximised.

Kind Regards

T

Testin da Cable

aye, was just about to say. I'll have a wee look tonight if I have time anyway, as I want to put the css into the news system I use (didn't make one myself -lazy me ;))

M

MYstIC G

what, its a crime to occasionally use a window that isn't as big as the screen.....? ;P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom