CS/zahur aura and overcaps.

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
does the bonuses provided by the aura go over the cap or stop at it? i.e - i have +9% toa range on my warlock, when aura is active - i get +14% range or +10% (which is cap)?

same question is for damage.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Jess did some tests and i concur,
did the test using guards, walked back until the spam saying you cannot attack this target stopped, hit the arti and it seemed to make a diff, previously unhittable targets were now in range.

i did the same and got the same result,
i suggest trying it in a duel to be sure but it seems to go on top of the cap.
Whether its nerfed on US or not is another matter :)

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
ye, it works overcap for range. just tested it. 9% range from items + 5% range from aura totals of workign 14%.

however, resist piercing is capped at 10%, and if u got it already (jacina+AT for example), CS wont help u there.

poky

Fledgling Freddie
Chronictank said:
Jess did some tests and i concur,
did the test using guards, walked back until the spam saying you cannot attack this target stopped, hit the arti and it seemed to make a diff, previously unhittable targets were now in range.

i did the same and got the same result,
i suggest trying it in a duel to be sure but it seems to go on top of the cap.
Whether its nerfed on US or not is another matter :)

both range and damage caps are for pvp only though?

might wanna avoid testing on guards

rah

Fledgling Freddie
no restrictions bonuses like artis works vs everything poky, except resistpierce, as mobs dont have resists from items or buffs ;/

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
It does not go above 10%, and I even recorded a lil movie to prove it, if someone can host it.

I would like to know how you tested it to make it go above 10%.

I did a /groundset 1650, placed my bb on it, duelled him, nuked once, hits him, took 3 steps back with the bb, tried to nuke again, too far away, hit CS aura, try to nuke, still too far away.

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
then it works for me and doesnt work for u.

grats meh.

/shrug

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Haldar said:
then it works for me and doesnt work for u.

grats meh.

/shrug

As I said, how did you test it? And it would be interesting to see it in action.

Can it be that if you dont have 10% from items in template, you get full benefit from aura, example, 9%+5%, but if you have 10% in template, you get no benefit at all from aura?

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
tested same way - duel with bot with 1500 rng spells - and range improver (2250). 14% modifier worked for both cases - except the strange fact that max range was reduced by 1 - i.e. i was able to hit at 1709 units with 1500 spell - but was too far at 1710. same was for improved range.

yes, it works in rvr. i do remember 1 ocassion when usage of cs aura allowed me to supress enemy archers at bridge tower. b4 it - they were too far. i was located on other bridge tower.

as for ur question...well, i dont know.

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
The 9% wasnt it...would be really interesting to see what causes this then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom