CS Community Liason

S

SAS

Hi

I'm now the CS community liason blokey :). What this means is I report to Drchris (BW server guy) on what the CS community wants, and keep him upto date on all cs news.

I also have access to rcon. If there is any hassle on one of the BW servers (say flooders, someone being abusive ... ) then come and find me on irc in #barrysworld and let me know.

Before I get a mass of emails about "you need more cs severs" Chris knows and hopefully there will be more CS servers soon, although we are not sure exacty when. Chris however will have them up the second he possibly can :)

------------------
Posted by S.A.S
www.barrysworld.com/guides

O

old.Kez

Well done my SAS monkee.

b...bu...more facking CS servers, bwaf!
/me would request more DM servers - but erm, they ain't as popular > :(

------------------
Kez the l33t
firemuffin@fuckyou.co.uk

O

old.Ganjian

Was playing on a non-bw cs server the other night that was running a little proggie called CStats or somesuch, (soz it's a little vague, the server was either CStastic - 195.152.244.162:27015 or Shonky Counterstrike #2 146.101.18.100:27015) that made map voting, info on level, (timeleft on map etc) and kicking a dream.... Would be nice to see it on BW servers too...

S

SAS

Give me a link for that admin thingy you mentioned and I'll take a look :)

O

old.frankie

i dont particuly like something about that csadmin thingy, the fact that it forces you to chasecam about behind players, in a crap HL like jolty way. is there a command for disabling it ?

------------------
----------------------
-------------------------
----------------------
DR_FRANKENSTIEN

O

old.Kez

SHONKY!!!!!! awwwww, the old days (sorry, unlikely to mean much to you, but I'm gonna continue rambling anyhow)

darn it, I had something relatively helpful and informative to say, but with the event of the words shonky in the paragraph, I forgot :(

Shonky Shonky Shonky Shonky Shonky Shonky!

------------------
Kez the l33t
firemuffin@fuckyou.co.uk

O

old.-Pakman-

Had my third every game of HLDM on shonky, got my arse kicked so royaly i didn't go back for 3 months.....

O

old.Me$$i@h

Just Arrived here .. :D .. And thought i would say hello ....
And where can i find a list of U.K Counterstrike clans ???
Cheers in advance
Me$$i@h

O

old.KMA.Kav

Kez...you the famous Kez...the one that came into shonky played for a min than bitched about lag and left? :))

O

old.Kez

Never under the guise of "Kez" as far as I can recall, hmmm, KMA kav, hmmm, ex-FLF/ex-DI Kavorkian person?

but if it helps, I'll admit to being the "famous Kez" :p

O

old.Kez

what a wonderfully novel thought, join my name with that of some eeeeeeeevil person kav chose as his name ;)

O

old.QuantumUK

Okay, okay I know that you are looking into new servers but I just have to say it. Non-Official maps server! You know it makes sense there are 1000+ official maps servers and I haven't found any decent fast non-official ones. Plz plz plz with naked women on top(and below). Preferably with voting so that sucky maps don't clear the server ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom