CS cheating lamers named and shamed

O

old.Mad Bloke

I know this type of post is as immature and lame as the cheaters themselves but i'm pissed off and posting it anyway...

TIMBERWOLF and CALKARKIAN - both of these wankers are cheating on BW servers and they make no effort to hide it. Between them they are looking through walls, using the CT in T skin cheat etc. etc. Calkarkian was spamming the console with his email saying he would happily spread the cheats to anyone who wanted them.

The voting thing on the BW CS servers has no effect? how about using the admin proggy thing that they Wireplay use (sorry, i don't know much about it, other than it works), so players can kick the lamers out! (also on a side note, being able to vote for maps would be a good thing too)

Anyway, rant over, roll on 6.5 when for a while at least CS will be free of cheats again

~ Mad

[This message has been edited by Mad Bloke (edited 30 April 2000).]

O

old.ManKind

Yep... [WEB]Stalker would be one too, he was using them cheats just about an hour ago on BW CS servers... someone told him to leave and he did ... it's so damn annoying, disgusting and all :(

ah well

[HIV]RaperOfGoats/ManKind

O

old.Agent-007

Venom-DS- and CALKARKIAN-DS- and everyone else in -DS- clan as far as I can tell are a bunch of cheating f*ckers. 4 of them were on tonight generally abusing the server by cheating, rebooting the server etc.

I reckon they should be banned permanently (won id) so that other people dont try to copy them (the cheats are becoming public knowledge know).

[This message has been edited by Agent-007 (edited 30 April 2000).]

O

old.cyberspunk

ok i was on counterstrike server 3 and {ds}
clan were blatantly cheating
Calkarian and smurf were there using cs or t skins and wasting the team they were supposed to be on.Now i recorded a demo if any ADMIN would be willing to see it so they can ban these people and make sure they get banned permanetly cos they were ruining everybodies game and making it a pain in the arse fo all concerened.Now if it is a problem iwht admin,may i say that i wouild gladly do whatever was needed if it meant we could enjoy ourselves free of tw@s like these
cos this is the last thing a game like this needs
Thanks alot
if u need the video email me @
mrhiney@yahoo.com
or get me on icq at

O

old.Kez

Barrysworld are aware of this (me and LinX having tried to help on IRC at 3am) and someone will be passing the info on to Chris or SAS when they're next seen, apologies can only be made that the admin peeps were asleep at 3am ;)

S

SAS

3am I was in bed :)

BUT feel free to get me from #barrysworld to stop these lamers. When I'm not playing I will keep an eye on the servers and if these names pop up I'll head for the server ASAP.

The other public admins (granny, bazerka, nautilus) have taken note of these names and we will stop them. WON bans I will talk to chris about today.

Take this as a genearl warning. If you use cheats on BW then give up for we will find you.. :)

------------------
Posted by S.A.S
www.barrysworld.com/guides

O

old.Kez

Aye, they will too ;)

er, yes, that was my entire reply

O

old.[CS-B]Nautilus

I was asked to sort Calkarkian out last night as he was using the same cheat. I didn't realise he'd been doing it so much so only warned him about it and he left.

Just as well I got his WON ID before he did. :)

A ban will be in place soon.

Glenn

O

old.Monyet

Good thing that you can ban by WON id rather than nick, that'll stop ppl from just changing nicks and reconnecting to the server....

c'mon 6.5 with anti-cheat features!!

O

old.frankie

Yeah well him, calk has many alias

Kez is one of them

so look out

A

Atomic Rammer

I don't want to piss on the fire or anything, but isn't won id linked to the auth number on the cd case? And aren't there key generators for rip off copies or something?

I don't know hardly anything about it really just asking.

Oh yeah, I have a vague recollection that won id bans only last until the server is restarted, is this true?
If so then you should be aware that bw servers are rebooted every day at 6am.

[This message has been edited by SYDEEREAL (edited 01 May 2000).]

O

old.cyberspunk

good to know the admins are grat guys
if u see someone ruining all our games guys then do what can
thnks alot im sure i and alot of other peeps appreciate it

O

old.Mad Bloke

buy another copy only to get banned again?

i think your mummy and daddy might not like having to keep buying you the same game, go back to school little boy.

~ MB

S

[SCC]Calkarkian

Im going to buy another copy of HL

Calk

O

old.frankie

Ok calk heres the deal

U seem to think that you are cool etc etc, im going to give you the chance to proove it

Stop hiding behind that screen of yours and come out into the real world. If you think you are sound meet be for a fight at the the sainsburys car park, Torquay, or tell me where you live and ill go there for it, either way i dont care. If you dont, then its obvious that you are a little geeky fucked up freak of a kid hiding behind a computer screen.

Bring it on.

------------------
----------------------
-------------------------
----------------------
DR_FRANKENSTIEN

S

[SCC]Calkarkian

Frankie what do you think you are please do not threaten me you sad person.

Im from Scotland so if you can borrow your mums car you could always come visit me.

You are the sad one for writing such a lame post . "If you think you are sound meet be for a fight at the the sainsburys car park, Torquay, or tell me where you live and ill go there for it, either way i dont care"

Igornat little boy.

S

[SCC]Calkarkian

Frankie i could break your face open!!!!

nuff said.

O

old.frankie

Right

1. I know you are young, and that you are a twat, simple as that.

2. Im happy to come up to scotland in my OWN car and beat the living shit outa you, gove me the address and ill be there.

3. Ive proven what isaid because you have just said no.

and i really doubt you could break me face open unless you are really tall for a 12 year old. How do i know you are 12 ?, because no one under 16 would act like you do
i.e cheating, bosting about it, being an abusive muppet on servers etc.

------------------
----------------------
----------------------
DR_FRANKENSTIEN

O

old.TUG

You all sound like pricks to me and I'd twat you all!

Shut up children please...

S

[SCC]Calkarkian

Did u get my icq message Frank.

Just tell me when it suits you.

And when did i say no i will look forward to it. But i know that you are all talk. Only if you had the bottle.

Prove me wrong please i need a good laugh.

A

Atomic Rammer

cmon guys, smoka de weed.

Listen people, cheating WILL be eliminated very soon in CS. Remember it is still beta. The pak cheat thing is being worked on, console commands are being worked on, hacked models are being worked on, etc etc etc.

If the CS crew cant fix it within the mod then the valve guys will fix it since CS 1.0 will be part of an official, and therefore supported, patch to HL.

Chill

O

old.frankie

So you really think that im gonna goto scotland where i doubt very much u live, to fight you ?. Right like hell.

So how old are you ? 12, 13 maybe?

typical scenario:

-Calk joins the game
calk : Fuck you nigger, im gonna cheat and win because im god im the best blah blah...

i think other people can say thats about right.

------------------
----------------------
----------------------
DR_FRANKENSTIEN

O

old.[Pixie]

face it cal, who likes you?

------------------
There are no stooopid questions...

...Just stooopid answers

Users who are viewing this thread