Crystal Titan's at PK

Digi

Fledgling Freddie
The l33t or just RP Madman that dont rvr for the fun just in love with a big Number

Loch

Fledgling Freddie
I sense much bitterness in the force.

Btw, it's fun ^^

Digi

Fledgling Freddie
What like Volley :twak: come off it like 99% of them are afk or bot's like shooting fish's in a Cup and yes i Said Cup

Loch

Fledgling Freddie
We only do it to count aldoran's zerg + bots, all the rps are just a nice fringe benefit

Iceflower

Fledgling Freddie
Haha hit the optimised groups where their main weakness is? Excellent tactics. :D

remi

Fledgling Freddie
fun the first time, 2nd, 3rd, 10th was just fucking retarded.

Digi

Fledgling Freddie
Loch said:
We only do it to count aldoran's zerg + bots, all the rps are just a nice fringe benefit

Hum not good anuff would you lag jump up the step's in df to kill a bot no becuse you get banned. I my self would class useing the ML in this way as a bug the guard are there for a reason. But as it not been classed as a bug yet , you prob keep doing this not seeing the harm your doing. Ever stop to think player's are not comeing out of the pk becuse they need to make a group. With other player's doing this it just slowing it all down. Hey why dont you just Zone hack tho a wall and kill lowbie's some dicks class that as fun too.

And dont say something like Well dont worry becuse NF will be here soon and there be no PK......becuse it the same mind set as hey as NF comeing Soon let all use Radar it be fixed soon so stop the Whine's.

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Just put your buffbot inside the PK or behind it, problem solved.

nick

Fledgling Freddie
Digi said:
The l33t or just RP Madman that dont rvr for the fun just in love with a big Number

Aye RVR for teh c6 you nitwits!

Iceflower

Fledgling Freddie
> you prob keep doing this not seeing the harm your doing

What kind of harm is done when buffbots die? :roll eyes:

A good buffbot is a dead buffbot as the saying goes ;)

aldoran

Fledgling Freddie
Loch said:

my bots never stand outside so not hurting me... :cheers:

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Loch said:
How many Crystal titans are needed at apk then? To counter all alb stealth zergs?

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
i never EVER understood why peopl leave their buffbots outside for all to treb/critshot/pet/mushroom zerg.

Its asking for trouble, and jumping up stairs to kill buffbots is just wrong.

Drop shrooms instead :D

Amuse

One of Freddy's beloved
its not bug abusing... its as much bug abusing as grapple or FZ...

its using an owerpowerd ML together with another good ML (fop)

Gelid

Fledgling Freddie
TBH I think PE attacking MPK with a titan is pretty cool :kissit:

Minn

Fledgling Freddie
remi said:
fun the first time, 2nd, 3rd, 10th was just fucking retarded.

omg i have to agree with remish on someting, not good :(

Vermillon

One of Freddy's beloved
Digi said:
Hum not good anuff would you lag jump up the step's in df to kill a bot no becuse you get banned. I my self would class useing the ML in this way as a bug the guard are there for a reason. But as it not been classed as a bug yet , you prob keep doing this not seeing the harm your doing. Ever stop to think player's are not comeing out of the pk becuse they need to make a group. With other player's doing this it just slowing it all down. Hey why dont you just Zone hack tho a wall and kill lowbie's some dicks class that as fun too.

And dont say something like Well dont worry becuse NF will be here soon and there be no PK......becuse it the same mind set as hey as NF comeing Soon let all use Radar it be fixed soon so stop the Whine's.

Tell that to Remi, and his graple imune abuse. Oh wait savage is not that fotm anymore.. so forget it.

Sad isnt it? He have to start from rr1 every 4-5 months. Poor guy almost feel sory about him. :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom