/cry Having problems activating toa

pungo

Fledgling Freddie
OK here goes.

First i got a copy of toa, smacks in the cdkey ----- INVALID CD-KEY try tons of times reading it over and over again typing it in capital letters and small letters, a Q for an O everything ... dosnt work, go out buys a new copy of toa from a diff shop, comes home and Fawk me same shit again INVALID CD-KEY wtf is up with that....... ??

Anybody else having trouble activating Toa???

Will be looking forward to ur responses.

pungo

Fledgling Freddie
Soz says NO VALID CD-KEY not Invalid CD-Key but dont think theres any diff.

Playfair

Fledgling Freddie
Welll...No valid Cdkey means it's not valid - either old or inuse.

Or maybe it could be a error with GOA (it happens)...

Don't know really, Try WrongNow /cough they might help /COUGH. :drink:

pungo

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe ....... did a wrong now 1 hour ago ........ will wait a week and see what happends ........ they usual so slow.

Thorarin

Fledgling Freddie
Also, are you sure you have a European copy? It should have Wanadoo logos in a couple of places, a GOA.com logo on the back and it mentions European servers specifically on the packaging somewhere..

pungo

Fledgling Freddie
Have the correct version ....... :D wannado and Goa marks all over it.... Guess ill try tomorrow, perhaps Goa just having a bad day :D

:touch:

frogster

Fledgling Freddie
A friend of mine had trouble registering his copy. He emailed GOA and they had it working the same day. Or so i hear

frogster

Fledgling Freddie
I heard it from my friends brother-in-laws nephews pet gerbil, so it must be true!

Zenythe

[GOA] English Servers GM
If you continue to have problems with it email the CD key through to subscription@goa.com with the account info you want to activate ToA on alternately report it to RightNow (uh hem despite what any of you think we answer them within 24 hours unless it's a weekend) with your account info and we'll see if we can get it kickstarted.

pungo

Fledgling Freddie
Problem solved ..... just went back to shop and exchanged it to a new copy and now it works, validated 1st try ....... So im happy again.

Ty tho for responses .....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom