Crush Or Flex For Melee Tic

Urodecabby

Fledgling Freddie
Crush or flex for melee tic?

I'm making a melee tic for rvr and found in the bgs flex hitting for hardly anything , people recommended crush but switching between them would mean i would lose levi and viper at level 50 i was hoping for 50flex/50crush 42 shield and 39ench.

Any suggestions? :worthy:

urode :england:

Tilda

Flex, you can use slash and crush -flex whips to get different damage types.
imho

Megalodon

Fledgling Freddie
If you wanna use Malice go crush else go flex for Snakecharmers. Both specs have pros and cons. But most solo tics I see around go crush for Malice but my tic is flex. :)

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Flex got the best styles, Flex you can change dmg types, Flex IMO, got the 2. best artis (SCW proc on a Heretic is insane).
And if your gonna solo just a tiny bit, go 50 Enc, not some semi spec, you will just be like some crap armor then instead of a pala.
50 Flex, 50 Enc, 24-27 Shield, rest rejuv.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Wazkyr said:
Flex got the best styles, Flex you can change dmg types, Flex IMO, got the 2. best artis (SCW proc on a Heretic is insane).
And if your gonna solo just a tiny bit, go 50 Enc, not some semi spec, you will just be like some crap armor then instead of a pala.
50 Flex, 50 Enc, 24-27 Shield, rest rejuv.

50 Weapon AND 50 Enhance for FG action is quite bad IMO. Then you're some sort of reaver, but with worse interrupts, and worse damage, but different RA's (more defensive RA's/group RA's then a reaver)

For a FG you kinda want the 36 UI Focus-tick to interrupt, but you cannot get that without cutting enhance (defense) or offense (weapon-spec).

Your spec offers little above a reaver (if any), where a spec like 50 Flex, 36 Rejuv, rest Enhance does. Personally I went 42 Rejuv 50 Enhance 34 Crush 20 Shield. I dont believe in Levi without slam (in FG's, solo is a different matter), atleast not often enough to warrant losing so much from enhance and rejuv. Ofcourse, thats a personal opinion ;)

Great think about tics is they got loads of viable specs :)

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Well as i said if he was gonna solo Puppet. He said "rvr" himself, and after trying to look for groups with my BG Friar, id guess hes gonna be solo most of the times, becous there are VERY few albs pug outs atm.
Concerning the reaver like comment i kinda dont get you, maybe for fg its not as good but soloing you will have fecking more absorb than any reaver will get close to have. And its np getting Levi/Indi off without slam, run trough, back stun, viper, theres many options.

For groups i totally agree with you, would go 36 rejuv for the uninterrupteble (spell:p) and lower enc and/or weapon as its not as needed for Fgs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom