Crusader/Chosen

O

old.Friar Faith

I am pleased to announce, that as from 10 pm (GMT) Sunday night. Crusaders and The Chosen has merged together. We are all very excited about joining forces and have great plans for our new guild. Although we are going to retain the name "Crusaders", we are going to be submitting new emblems and guild colours for a Guild vote.

Attention all Chosen members who was not online on sunday night. As you log on dont be alarmed to find you are a one man guild :D Dont panic, all you have to do is leave The Chosen and contact one of the Gm's, Senior Circle or Officers.

After much discussion at our Sunday Officer meeting these are the decided Senior Members....

Joint GM's = Para + Marc + Breeze
Senior Members = Raven + Adilacred + Delket
Faith + Belial + Glorya
Officers = (full list on its way :p )

Any queries, you can either Pm or email myself and anyother member listed above, Feel free to use our In-game names too.

We have had a postive start so far! Lets keep it up and aim highly.

Greetings to all Crusaders I did not meet last night! we shall get to know each other soon.:clap:

O

old.Kram

Aye :)

And we seem to work great together so far, having some nice practice RvR ..

Great merge indeed ..

C

cHodAX

Cool, looks like you are going to have a cracking guild there, good luck and best wishes from all at The Dragon Senate.

S

SFXman

Yeah, been great so far. Were you in Yggdra with us faith? I know Marc was, that was great too, with all the hibs and mids.

But this merging seems to be only positive, with more practice keep raiding will get even better, although yesterday was fun I must say.

J

Jupitus

Greetings, and Congratulations to you all! The coming together of two of the stronger Albion guilds can only be a good thing for the increasing strength of our realm!

Good Luck to you all!

Jupitus DarkShadow
Deputy Leader, Phoenix Legion.

O

old.Garris

Congratulations - It's good to see this kind of guild in Albion at last.. you have the regards of the Disciples of Aldur - and we hope to fight alongside you when we are ready :)

O

old.stroke

I think this is the way to go; fewer, but stronger guilds. Albion on Prydwen carries a wide flora of small guilds made up of a few friends. While this is not bad, it does not benefit Albion much, since the sprawl rarely are allied and organized.

Sluugh is currently unguilded and currently has no intention to join any at the moment, since he believes his duty as an infiltrator is to work where it benefits him and Albion the most.
He's always on standby to travel in to the frontiers when needed.

O

old.Hendrick

Yes. Resistance futile is. Assimilated you will be. Join the collective mind now. Live the hive. Be part of the unity... :clap:

H

hrodelbert

this lot is funny so very old yet quite topical atm i thought well the later bits anyway :)

O

old.Kram

Haha, why *bump* such an old thread? ..

Anyways, back in teh old days ..... miss it

K

Kaitlyn

I didnt check the date on the first post, its not fair to confuse me this early in the morning before ive had a cup of tea.

S

SoulFly Amarok

I remember when the sticky hand cloak people merged with the lion thingie :)

too bad Crusaders/the Chosen are no more :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom