Crufts!! :\

Thadius

Part of the furniture
What a waste of tv space, they took Top Gear off for this! :<

Its a load of inbreds running around attached to someone wearing a uniform. But its not a courtroom, its a load of dogs :<

Though chavs being displayed like they do in crufts with thier arresting officer would be a lot more fun!

NikonL

Fledgling Freddie
They took Top Gear off because it got to the end of the series numbnuts :( Anyway, Crufts is like the Top Gear of dogs. Except they don't weld things to them and attempt to float them across lakes etc. Different strokes.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
They took Top Gear off because it got to the end of the series numbnuts :( Anyway, Crufts is like the Top Gear of dogs. Except they don't weld things to them and attempt to float them across lakes etc. Different strokes.

I know its the end of series. Though its not hard to repeat stuff, it is the BBC after all. Look at what happens at Christmas time, its always Only Fools and Horses repeats

NikonL

Fledgling Freddie
I know its the end of series. Though its not hard to repeat stuff, it is the BBC after all. Look at what happens at Christmas time, its always Only Fools and Horses repeats

If you need a fix, there are loads (60+) of top gear videos on the top gear website http://www.bbc.co.uk/topgear/. It's just as good as watching repeats really as all the classic moments are there.

They kept me going in college for ages, but i've seen them all now so i'ma be bored tomorrow :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom