Crown of Zahyr Encounter

Fiver

Fledgling Freddie
ANyone doing this encounter soon :)? i need encounter so bad,so if anyone doing plz pm so i cant get it....just encounter no loot :)

Shrye

One of Freddy's beloved
Just log at the spot and check every so often, if it's up/someone is doing it :p

Fiver

Fledgling Freddie
Shrye said:
Just log at the spot and check every so often, if it's up/someone is doing it :p

done that about 20+ times so far..im not MR Lucky :(

Olgaline

FH is my second home
hmm..have done zahur 4 times,
always been up, droped 2 crowns "one for me :)" and one ring, and last atempt didnt drop anything but random loot,

so just keep checking every 2hrs or so and it's bound to be up sooner or later,

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Same, i need it also, would join to help you mate, you know who i am from pry hib <arcsalin>, just pm me in game and i'll help you but we need more than just you afaik

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
It's like the band of stars arti, not so uber many need the crown, but want the ring.. there for its farmed over and over again. Just like the ring from band of stars encounter

Fiver

Fledgling Freddie
Floating around waiting for zahyr to spawn and inc friendly ppl ;)

Shrye

One of Freddy's beloved
Fiver said:
done that about 20+ times so far..im not MR Lucky :(

Ouch... I logged on with an alt about every hour or so for a day when I wanted credit, and attended 3 pops (that I were too stupid to have my RM logged miles away is another subject I'd prefer not to explore, esp. not three times :D) :\

Well, gl with your camping^^

Fiver

Fledgling Freddie
Shrye said:
Ouch... I logged on with an alt about every hour or so for a day when I wanted credit, and attended 3 pops (that I were too stupid to have my RM logged miles away is another subject I'd prefer not to explore, esp. not three times :D) :\

Well, gl with your camping^^

:) i got the crown like 2 months ago,think its about time to put it on tbh :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom