Crossteamer? Bah... Hate 'em

O

old.Galannor

Great to see yet another midgardian crossteamer. Where exactly is the fun in crossteaming for you? Heck, why didn't you just go play on that realm in the first place, if it's because you envy them, instead of ruining the atmosphere (further) for us who's satisfied with our choice of realm... Or, lemme guess, you're just in it for sucking up to the midgardians - perhaps even made with the sole purpose of spying in the first place?

Sono, you make me :puke:

He's a lvl 50 minstrel, current member of <Legion of Darkness>

crossteamer.jpg

O

old.Odium

Wasn't me, was my friend, I'll ask him for you.

It my account though, check below for chars.

No excal/mid :)

O

old.Odium

Btw, why come to the board with it?

Assumptions are idiotic?

O

old.Quiblet

Mister infiltrator you are most lame. The idea of the game is obviously to kill people from another realm and I was doing that all night in midgard. However Carn is an old friend who was in Legion of Darkness, I have killed him before and quite frankly didnt want to attack him. I do not wish to kill him - quite simply because I saw no point. However if he and his lovely healer friend Lillian attack anyone as they did Apoc - I will kill them.... as I did. The game isnt all about ganking people and killing people it is about having fun, and tonight was one of the most fun nights Ive had (and gained around 10k RPs). Had some fun duals (in the non Rp farming sense) too.

O

old.LandShark

if you want to deliberately not attack enemy realmers, don't group.

O

old.¥ØÐÄ

i think u missed the point .
As sono said Carn used to be in Legion of darkness untill he left to goto mid . and was good friends with sono . so if you think he is a cross teamer because he didnt want to kill his friend on mid then u must be pretty dumb .
maybe you just one of those folks who dont take friendship to seriously :p sono does :) . im sure you have seen him kill MANY mids . and now cos he wont kill ONE friend from mid he a cross teamer ? lmao u need some pie .

K

katt!

Originally posted by old.¥ØÐÄ
i think u missed the point .
so if you think he is a cross teamer because he didnt want to kill his friend on mid then u must be pretty dumb

then dont group if you dont want to kill mids/hibs.

O

old.Quiblet

rofl
I had been in group for like 2mins - just accepted just to see what they were up to - then left when they decided they wanted to kill people I didnt wish too.

E

Ebonn

Hehe.. found another of your crossteaming realm buds,
alb = name of therg ( or summin ) briton ylow con to lvl 50
mid = name of darkheart ( shadowblade ) kobby ylow con to lvl 50

were obviously good pals as me and another shade were just about to gank the alb, wot did we see.. a little kobby stealthed beside him, now the kobby saw us and they decided to have a mock fight to get us 2 attack but we cought on to wot was happening so stopped and watched so the kobby hits once with a lame strike and then stops and restealths, now guessing wot was going on we decided not to risk it ( think the briton was a cleric or summin :/ ) ( was in emain alb side of amg btw )

anyway this dosnt bother me its up to them, just thought i would draw your attention to another crossteaming,

Users who are viewing this thread