Crossrealming Hib and Alb

C

Cyradix

https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?p=6973#post6973

Post I made on Freddy's.
Posting here to to show as much peeps as possible.

Here I was thinking crossrealming is not permitted.

I tried to kill Arathor (Bard) but he got away. A few minutes later he is back running around clearly inviting me to attack him.
I move in, PA fails and he manages to mezz me. Arathor then moves back and in comes Viivi (mincer) at full speed and attacks me. Arathor joins in and a few moment later I'm dead. They cheer and clap each other and moves of together. Later on I still see them moving together.

I have nice screenshots to prove it.
Should I report them?

N

nogri

i always thought you could team with someone from an enemy realm if it naturally happend ingame without using a third party program

C

Cyradix

Thing is I saw the mincer a bit back up the road a minute before. After the bard mezzed me he moved of a few meters and the mincer came in at full speed and went straight at me. They teamed up to kill me and moved off together at speed.
The whole thing was clearly a setup.

S

speshneeds

Rightnow it then, doesnt really belong here :x

P

Puppetmistress

Its not against CoC to kill an enemy with an enemy.

But some people see in everything something to report.

Next time team up with a savage (from your own realm) and tear both apart.

Problem solved.

P

Pixie.Pebr

Not against the CoC for Mids to work with Albs, or Hibs with Mids or whatever.
It may well be the tactical sound thing to do at times, when one realm clearly is more powerful than the other two (have all relics, for example).
The same goes for small encounters as well, there is nothing in the CoC that prohibits a Hib and Alb to team up and beat the living shit out of a squishy Hibbie, provided it was not arranged beforehand via any out-of-game communication.

Not sure that's exactly how GOA would phrase it, but that's how it is.

S

scarffs

Lame, whatever CoC says. They were obviously on the phone, game voice or something. Why they dont pick the same realm then is beyond me.

O

old.Atrox

Not much you can do about it.
You cant report lameness, well you can but wont do any good ( bd's and savages are still in the game :p ).

X

Xeanor

yeah savages and bd's are more lame than croosrealming tbh

O

old.Morchaoron

Originally posted by old.Atrox
Not much you can do about it.
You cant report lameness, well you can but wont do any good ( bd's and savages are still in the game :p ).

^^

Z

Zerg-Proof

Originally posted by Xeanor
yeah savages and bd's are more lame than croosrealming tbh

How did you manage to find the time to get all those high level characters? I always assumed you were trolling these forums 24/7, judging the amount of whines you produce.

B

bolo

Originally posted by speshneeds
Rightnow it then, doesnt really belong here :x

OOOO look another fucking self-righteous Forum Cop........

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom