Crossed Fingers Thread

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
A place for those who are stuck at work (or other places), able to read the sob stories of others, wondering if they'll be facing cateloguing losses or playing the game tonight, and wanting to let off steam !

I get the feeling it may be a long five hours til I find out !

Darzil
(praying he doesn't have to remember exactly what was in the raw materials vault, the stuff for youngsters vault, the ML items vault, as well as all the other stuff)

Wai

Fledgling Freddie
i wasn't hit as bad as others but i hope u guys who can't check yr accs yet don't have the same problems some of us are having as we log in now :(

Choniel

Fledgling Freddie
Having lost all my items on one char including the things in vault i can only hope they have the info about what i had in vault and inventory somewhere because i have no idea :(

Cirandi

One of Freddy's beloved
Choniel said:
Having lost all my items on one char including the things in vault i can only hope they have the info about what i had in vault and inventory somewhere because i have no idea :(

Same here, i had about half vault full of scrolls... Can't remember which ones though except for like 2 battler books and a few malice thingies. A bunch of quest rewards, ROG's with nice stats etc there too.

I fear that all my 50's will be naked, some of them have full templates but with rogs included, good luck remembering stats on those :puke:

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Just been talking to my friend. Lost 170p and four of his 50s are nekkid! roffles

inqy

One of Freddy's beloved
I just logged in to my sb on the sly at work here and everything appears to be in order in my inventory, no idea about vault, house vault and my other 15 alts but I'm happier than I was. :cheers:

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
inqy said:
I just logged in to my sb on the sly at work here and everything appears to be in order in my inventory, no idea about vault, house vault and my other 15 alts but I'm happier than I was. :cheers:

boo, don't log in there - stay on excal! :)

inqy

One of Freddy's beloved
hehe I intend to as well, but need to sort my prydwen gimps out 1st :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom