Cross Realming

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
If you have 2 accounts, well it's no different than someone having 2 accounts (and 2 pc's) and RP farming with them. After the first 5 or 10 spams of "X has just been kille by Y in Z" you'll either start getting ganked by all the stealthers who've found you or you'll be looking at a nice "Account Terminated" message when you log on.

If me and a mate deliberately set out to milk realm points off each other by taking turns to gank each other, we can both expect to get terminated, right ?

Why ? We both pay our subs ? We don't interfere with anyone else ? Whats the prob ? On the face of it, its just a mid and a hib trying to get the better of each other ? Whats wrong with that ?

The definition of whats ok and whats taking the piss seems to be a fine line. I've had plenty of revenge fights will other members of realms.

:confused:

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
Speedhackers, Crafting Macro users, Ebayers and bug exploiters are also paying their subs and aren´t "interfering" with anyone.
If someone´s able to generate huge ammounts of rp´s (to increase their chars abilities and gain some form of reputation) where others will have to actually work for the same effect, you *are* indeed interfering with the community. Basically, it means a devaluation of the efforts of other people.

The definition of whats ok and whats taking the piss seems to be a fine line.

Not at all. Just use the good old "common sense" trick. :)

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
The reason its not allowed is simple, its gaining unfair advantage and against the nature of the game.

You and ya pal quel until you both get a decent RR then go out into the main battlefield where the rest of us have worked hard to get our points, its simply unfair on fellow players. If thats your play style, I suggest a 1 on 1 game like CS and not a mutliplayer game like daoc.

Dont even try it, and dont think hiding deep in the north sea wont get you caught either, thats been tried and quite a few players vanished soon after. People dont take long to figure a cheat out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom