Cross realming the only way to play all three realms.

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
Im just wondering what is the current standing with cross realming, at the moment i play mid excal and hib pryd i would like to play albion and im not prepared to touch camlaan with a 50ft barge pole.

Just bought a second fresh account :) and if i wanted to play alb excal or alb pryd (although i wouldnt do it on pryd)

whats the current standing bearing in mind we only got 2 official proper english servers.

Thundercat

Fledgling Freddie
Awarkle said:
Im just wondering what is the current standing with cross realming, at the moment i play mid excal and hib pryd i would like to play albion and im not prepared to touch camlaan with a 50ft barge pole.

Just bought a second fresh account :) and if i wanted to play alb excal or alb pryd (although i wouldnt do it on pryd)

whats the current standing bearing in mind we only got 2 official proper english servers.

Many people have 2 accounts on one server so it's fine. Just don't use any info you have or get in the other realm for the benefit of the other (such as warn people in Alb of some relicraid from mids/hibs)

Oboy

Fledgling Freddie
Thundercat said:
Many people have 2 accounts on one server so it's fine. Just don't use any info you have or get in the other realm for the benefit of the other (such as warn people in Alb of some relicraid from mids/hibs)
aye and dont use the accounts to rp farm urself

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
you cant log onto the same server different realms on the same computer :) i already tried ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom