Crocodile's Tears Ring

Foo

Fledgling Freddie
I need to get credit for this on my caster , but am unable to do alone (Well i have never done before so not sure how hard it is , but going by VoS it seems a tad hard for just my caster). Is any one able to help out ? maybe today(My day off so can do anytime today)//tonight (Tho not to clash with the DR tonight) .

Any help would be much appreciated:clap: .

thanks.

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
it should be np, me and a mate did it at lvl 47 with our friars.. just ask a guildie or something if he wants to team up!

Foo

Fledgling Freddie
Oh nice , well i can do tonight after the Dragon raid so asoon as that finishes we can go try for it then. I have never done before tho so have no experiance on how doing this arti pans out.

Vandrakken said:
I can help with this np, after DR raid ofc

:clap: :drink: :worthy:

Triac

Fledgling Freddie
I would like to join u on that as well with my Wizzy, before public DR
2night at CET 20:00 is to prefere.

Foo

Fledgling Freddie
Triac said:
I would like to join u on that as well with my Wizzy, before public DR
2night at CET 20:00 is to prefere.

Cant do it before DR , as that starts at 20cet. After DR is only time i can do it for .

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
i'd very much like to come with my little cabalist, need the enc and i'm to passive to get things going by myself :)

Silverstars

Fledgling Freddie
would come along with a cleric too as she still miss that credit
name a time plz or pm me ingame, as i am not on dragon raid, so no clue when this end.

Foo

Fledgling Freddie
Ok all intrested plz post up your characters names , so asoon as the DR is finished ill start PM'ing you.

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
pjuppe said:
i'd very much like to come with my little cabalist, need the enc and i'm to passive to get things going by myself :)

i'll be online with my caba, emelieh. would also like to bring my lowbie BB, natalieh.

Foo

Fledgling Freddie
Ok sorry for lateness , but had to do 2 DR 's to make sure i got the respec stones , ok , BG is up and i will try do it (If we got enough and the ppl to do it) in 10-20 mins. Meet Stygia - Pryd

Foo

Fledgling Freddie
Meh:twak: :twak: :twak: Dunno why cyrene was up or didnt pop , we did everything VoS said :( . Sorry for wasting the time of the ppl that came and thx for coming to help , Ill try get some better info on it and see if we can redoo in the week.

Again sorry for wasteing your time to those who came .

***Has any one got experiance with this encounter ? how to pop cyrene fast etc ? VoS says she got 30min respawn but we was there longer then that , killed every croc in water and hatchlings on island yet cyrene still didnt come.

Foo

Fledgling Freddie
Just checked excal TOA and he up there :| , right in the middle of loads of croc's in teh water :/.

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
CTR isnt the hardest encounter.

Couple of tanks with healers & caster's grped and you should fly through it.

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
easy mode way m8

go on to island kill a few baby croc and mammy daddy and friend come to island to stop you then just killl her in safety and on land much easier

Triac

Fledgling Freddie
Hi DnB, :fluffle:

NP not ur fault it did not pop... but please let me know when you will do encounter again and ill be happy to show up again with Icer. ;)

Liff

Fledgling Freddie
Foo said:
Again sorry for wasteing your time to those who came.
It wasnt a waste of time, I had some good fun, so if you are doing it again I'll try to be with you :)
And do my best to moch emelieh ofc!

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Foo said:
Meh:twak: :twak: Dunno why cyrene was up or didnt pop , we did everything VoS said :( . Sorry for wasting the time of the ppl that came and thx for coming to help , Ill try get some better info on it and see if we can redoo in the week.

Again sorry for wasteing your time to those who came .

***Has any one got experiance with this encounter ? how to pop cyrene fast etc ? VoS says she got 30min respawn but we was there longer then that , killed every croc in water and hatchlings on island yet cyrene still didnt come.

can't say it was anybody's fault. we where just unlucky that's all. if you're going to do it again, i'll be glad to come =)

Liff said:
It wasnt a waste of time, I had some good fun, so if you are doing it again I'll try to be with you :)
And do my best to moch emelieh ofc!

lowbie =P

Foo

Fledgling Freddie
Im gonna check it tonight if its up (Aslong as no Ml's are going on). I will double check to make sure cyrene is about and will start pming ya if she is , i will even post here about it.

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
FFS CTR is "Crocodile's Tear Ring" not "Tears" stop drawing my attention :)

Triac

Fledgling Freddie
Dont have anything planned 4 tonight so look forward to your PM :)

Liff

Fledgling Freddie
dont have time tonight, but I hope you get it done :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom