croco speed

Stasi

Loyal Freddie
as a stealther its pain in the ass to run emian over and over and see croco ring bards turn off speed when they see stealthers leech speed. it pisses me off. alot of ppl like/use the info we gives at mile gates etc and ofc we leech when u gank the grp.

can it be so hard to give speed past bolg atleast???

its all about give and take

:cheers:

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
well, mostly bards take the ring off becaus they dont want stealthers to tag along in emain .. caus u know .. stealthurs are greedy and want to leech off grp .. as I know .. that is main reason, why they are taking the ring off ;o

Kaap

Fledgling Freddie
I doubt most bards have anything against anybody riding on aoe speed towards bolg. After that you yourself should bail of it as no leeching.

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Jika said:
well, mostly bards take the ring off becaus they dont want stealthers to tag along in emain .. caus u know .. stealthurs are greedy and want to leech off grp .. as I know .. that is main reason, why they are taking the ring off ;o

doubt its the greed, basicly the bards I play with take it as grp want fair fights. an extra add takes away the prestige in ganking another fg.

oblimov

Luver of Buckfast
i wouldnt want to offer speed to a stealther all the way into emain as hell follow us towards any grps and take kills

its not l33test its just that why should we provide you with speed and send u straight towards some targets u can wipe out amongst the fg v fg confusion?

Teiten

Fledgling Freddie
i take my ring away sometimes for two reasons
1: i like it if the stealthers ask if the leech speed first, its common curtesy tbh.
2: if ive given then speed before and continue to stick in emain.

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
Teiten said:
i take my ring away sometimes for two reasons
1: i like it if the stealthers ask if the leech speed first, its common curtesy tbh.
2: if ive given then speed before and continue to stick in emain.

The few times ive tried to leach a lift to emain ive made sure that I follow these two rules, ask the bard nicely and unstick at the bowl, havent been refused yet.

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
I usually ask people when i want favors off them, and dont take them for granted.

i.e. If they want to tag along to bolg/emain, sure.. if they ask. if they just tag along it wont be my fault when they find themselves in the "wrong" end of Gorge.

Stasi

Loyal Freddie
well i know that i will keep my stealther info of /as then and i migth pm thouse that give me speed then...

and hope other stealthers do the same

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom