Croc-tooth lvl10 summon?

Nemue

Fledgling Freddie
The bladeshadow weapon, that is the lvl10 summon-ability on the croc-tooth dagger, when u equip it it says you get a perma-dmg shield, and im curious...

this damageshield, will i recieve it even i only have it equipped in my 2h slot and never use it, like the SoK aura. Or must i actually wield the blade to get the benefits from the damageshield?

Also, im seem to recall reading that there's some sort of buff-removal bug associated with that perma-dmg shield, has it been fixed yet?

Miril

Fledgling Freddie
You need to 'wield' it for the damage shield to work (actually I never tested that in combat, but the icon gets removed if you change to other weapons).

Also, the damage shield gets removed when you port/zone so you need to re-equip the blade shadow afterwards.

Theseus

One of Freddy's beloved
actually i only had 2 runs since TOA when the dmgshield went away when i switched to bow... so its not fixed yet...also the fucking thing still bugs up your buffs and it is driving me CRAZY!

YoungElf

Fledgling Freddie
Theseus said:
actually i only had 2 runs since TOA when the dmgshield went away when i switched to bow... so its not fixed yet...also the fucking thing still bugs up your buffs and it is driving me CRAZY!

On the "upside", it removes negative effects too... such as RS, and guess you can figure what else too in rvr

Really wish they fixed that, since it's almost same on GSV too which kinda ruins my NS template in some ways

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom