Critshot! bored so have a look

eble

Fledgling Freddie
bored atm so thought I would post a complilation of my rangers critshots

critshot.jpg

for those that are instrested, my rangers has 420 dex 2185 weaponskill and most of these were done using the sun belt summoned bow, done test with BB and if/when I use immolated should be able to top 1200 dmg on crit.

flame away if you like :flame:

cya out there

Eble

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
nice but majority of those are casters iirc.

would love to see your dmg on chain/plate/studded rather than cloth

other than that, good going

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Bar Steward! lol, at critin' my 48.8 BB Silvasurfer. In ROG gear so no suprise at the 1003 HP crit. Nice shooting though :D. If I ever get a good connection back I'll be after you ;) 4mb DSL with 800-1300 mS lag to GOA right now - Sux.

Knolan

Fledgling Freddie
Hawkwind said:
Bar Steward! lol, at critin' my 48.8 BB Silvasurfer. In ROG gear so no suprise at the 1003 HP crit. Nice shooting though :D. If I ever get a good connection back I'll be after you ;) 4mb DSL with 800-1300 mS lag to GOA right now - Sux.

if the bot is 48.8 you should consider updating your sig :cheers:

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Well I've no aug dex RA's and only 390 dex in bow mode, so my crits aint impressive
but this guys name made me laugh after I shot him

NamesThatBackfire.jpg

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Some old screens of Saifang mainly in OF tho, not many critshots but a few there, 40 Bow without any +% Bow Bonuses tho. :)

Picture

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
some git was shooting my cleric (25% melee resists, 750 AF) for 800 a shot last night - hit for 800 700 700 in reasonably quick succession at one point (the other archers were hitting for 200)

critshots? or am I just gimped and the others were using rapidfire? ;)

eble

Fledgling Freddie
I normally use rapid fire to take BT down, then just crit shot.

I'm sure i'm not the only archer gettin high damage, I put one of furylock or summat in there cos I hate warlocks already.

Just for dafft I'll make a new listing of chain/plate, only ever really notice the 1000+ dmg, i'll see what i cant find for ya.

eble

Slytale

Loyal Freddie
Some of my older screenz... 50 bowspec , 5.4 spd ML10 bow , 398 dex ( aug 3 ) - my gimp template ;-)

spot the greycon btw xD

dmg.jpg

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
And you only managed 633 on me a few minutes ago, (Unbuffed hunter) taking Dun Crimthian T2 door down :)

I'm quite jealous actually, the absolute complete maximum Critshot for a mid is 1152 and you're getting more than that already. That's at R10, ToA +10% and bow speced 50+11+R10 etc.

My max with the sun bow is 970 :(

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
using the Critshot Cap calculator doesnt always show the correct stats

Takhasis

Can't get enough of FH
ouch.jpg

Best i've screenshotted so far, but think my best yet is slightly higher...

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
this is the Highest Crit Ive ever gotten.

thats with 6% dmg, 9% range, 9% spd - GSV/golm/immo - Done last night.

Thanks to spitfire for standing still long enough :p

Attachments

• crit1.jpg
    crit1.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 152

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
<weeps>
Maybe one day Mythic will give us poor ole hunters a nice slow bow....
</Weeps>

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
eble said:
I'm sure i'm not the only archer gettin high damage, I put one of furylock or summat in there cos I hate warlocks already.

yes lets have a FOTM wars shall we? xD

i mean, archers hating warlocks is just that. a FOTM hating another FOTM because the other FOTM can kill slightly faster then u.

:twak:

and no, i dont really care if u rolled your char at release. your fotm now, thats all most care about.

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
Xajorkith said:
<weeps>
Maybe one day Mythic will give us poor ole hunters a nice slow bow....
</Weeps>

u fuck poor hunters do enough melee dmg.

NO SLOW BOW'S 4 HUNTERS :)

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
Matmardigan said:
u fuck poor hunters do enough melee dmg.

NO SLOW BOW'S 4 HUNTERS :)

Are you referring to the mêlée with Evade 3, Block, awesome sword artefacts (Battler/Malice/Traitors), nice shield artefacts (Cyclops Eye) fast swinging weapon (ideal for multiple procs and styling) and a NINE second anytime stun, is able to have weapons poisoned and has 34 more spell crafting points available for their template?

Or would you be referring to the Evade 2, no other defence, no useful spear artefact, slow weapon (rarely procs and difficult to get styles off) and NO anytime stun, is unable to have weapons poisoned, and has less spell crafting points available in template?

You could say, ah “but you too could use Sword and have a nice artefact and you too would be able have your weapon poisoned”, and I'd say “but you’re neutral to slash I'm vulnerable.... to be equal I need to use thrust spear against you.”

Ah of course you'll say but you have BeastCraft and I'll say....

Dex Quick buff < Dex/Quick Cleric buff and Dex/Quick Charges
Spec AF < Cleric Spec AF and AF Charges
Charm Animal - No suitable charmable animals in Frontiers.
Charm Insect - No suitable charmable insect in Frontiers.
Call of the hounds - Negated by Master of Stealth and Vanish
Speed Burst < Hastener, Winged Helm or Enyalio's Boots

So that leaves me with Wolf which will spend 9 seconds of it's life not in combat and the rest being blocked, evaded, missing or it hasn’t caught the victim yet…

So my friend with all those advantages how precisely does a Scout loose in mele? :)

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
err, such a biased post :D

hunter isn't bad at all if properly equipped, but you need to know your strength and weaknesses and not just qq about scouts having different tools

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
You underestimate hunters.

Yes the things you said are true, but a proper equiped hunter with the right tools & knowledge can <3 any scouts. I refer to Greekslave, Shiteghost & chunkybutt - They are/were some of the most succesfull hunters in the game

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
Xajorkith said:
1.) Are you referring to the mêlée with Evade 3, Block, awesome sword artefacts (Battler/Malice/Traitors), nice shield artefacts (Cyclops Eye) fast swinging weapon (ideal for multiple procs and styling) and a NINE second anytime stun, is able to have weapons poisoned and has 34 more spell crafting points available for their template?

- Or would you be referring to the Evade 2, no other defence, no useful spear artefact, slow weapon (rarely procs and difficult to get styles off) and NO anytime stun, is unable to have weapons poisoned, and has less spell crafting points available in template?

2.) Ah of course you'll say but you have BeastCraft and I'll say....

3.) So my friend with all those advantages how precisely does a Scout loose in mele? :)

1.) 1 little but important mistake in ur Scout/Hunter coparision.

A Scout never will do 500+ melee dmg.

A Hunter can do easily more, if hes speced right.

2.) Said it thousand times, but will repeat me again.

2 be able 2 ignore a Spec line like Beastcraft or Pathfinding (because of Buffbots) is the bigest Advantage 4 a Hunter/Ranger against the Scouts.

U can spend all the points in Spear/Bow/Stealth.

3.)
Slam spec = lower melee/bow ws < Hunter Bow/Melee dmg (and ofc Hunters have access 2 Purge)
Melee spec = No Slam, lower block rate crap deffence against high dmg doing Hunters/Rangers.

So plz dont tell me the Scout would be a better melee char than Hunters or Rangers. :)

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
mat, I recommend that hunters spec BC due to the spec af they get

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
Dafft said:
mat, I recommend that hunters spec BC due to the spec af they get

52AF with 42 in BC
75AF if u use Preserved Crocodile Eye

so, i never would spend any points in BC.

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
Matmardigan said:
52AF with 42 in BC
75AF if u use Preserved Crocodile Eye

so, i never would spend any points in BC.

They are not the correct Beastcraft values.
Wyvern's Scale (Beastcraft 31) = 92 AF (With 25% Buff bonus)
Arachite's Chitin (Beastcraft 42) ~ 117 AF (with 25% Buff Bonus)

Char builder says cleric gives 67 AF, what do you really get, 120?

75 AF * 1.25 = 93AF, 1% higher than Beast Craft 31, :( so Mat is still right, it justs costs more cash that way.

Several hunters would carry a spare 1h sword and put the alchemist AF 75 charge on that, and another 1h sword for the haste.

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Xajorkith said:
So my friend with all those advantages how precisely does a Scout loose in mele? :)

have 5 level 0 or level 1 artifacts on him and just sit when someone enters melee with you.

how I manage it with my scout on prydwen :twak:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom