Criticall Healing..?

B

Brevis

Just curious, saw a screenshot of someone throwing a heal that critical healed for half the heal amount. Playing my healer thru 35 lvls I have never seen a critical heal.

Is it something you need the RA that add's to critical heal to do in the first place?

A

Arnor

only good if your a mid

or a hib when I play them :p

A

Archeon

Cause albion healers are too busy using their 1337 quaterstaffs and smite lines to bother with healing ;)

S

Sharma

Originally posted by Archeon
Cause albion healers are too busy using their 1337 quaterstaffs and smite lines to bother with healing ;)

/slap

Quite a few of our clerics have WH FYI.

O

old.Greggor

wild healing is 5% chance to crit per lvl crit heals do an extra 1-100% healing

L

Luv_Bunny

my cleric has wild healing

i'm not smite spec (anymore)

K

Kagato.

A proper full rej cleric can heal for nearly 1K hits anyway, a true 50 spec rej cleric can heal for over that amount.

L

Luv_Bunny

i've healed for 1200 hp once, during a legion raid, no need to say that i euh, didn't last long :rolleyes:

L

Luv_Bunny

Luv is my merc and Astili already got nerfed :(

B

Brevis

My healer is 35 atm, specced 31 mend, 15 pac. Highest single target heal atm is around 500. The heal neediest has healed for a record of 1400hp in one heal so far... at 35....

Will be 39 mend 36 pac, 9 aug, get the 2nd heal neediest, and insta mezz... hope it works out.

O

otho

Downside with critical healing is if you like to play PvE. You can get a nasty aggro when critting on a tank that is low on health.

B

Brevis

Healing a tank low on health will cause aggro anyway ;)

P

[PS]Riddler

Maybe this is why it owns... cr4ig.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/whealing.jpg

Since Brinx demoted me to Penge i cant post proper urls so paste into ur browser!

K

kirennia

healed for over 200 once with crit heal on an insta...forgot to screenie it tho :(

edit:Then again, people with full rej probably have done this before anyways, without crit

C

cougar-

Originally posted by [PS]Riddler
Maybe this is why it owns... cr4ig.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/whealing.jpg

Since Brinx demoted me to Penge i cant post proper urls so paste into ur browser!

higher forumrank give more phunny buttons or what?

A

Arakasi01

Healed a guy for 1700 once with my healer, was a greater emendation. Think it was Kalgarn's butt i saved.
41 mending and WH II and MoH II

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom