crim towers

Palemos

Fledgling Freddie
hey guys screw taking the towers from us have some fun rvr instead with all 3 realms porting :) the rvr has become so much more fun and sitting on a boat is just a waste of time :)

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
well its been fun today and dont worry, u'll have em back soon enough
thank god the hunters left for a short while

Anny

Fledgling Freddie
aye great isnt it :) you can choose which stealther your gonna pop on lol

Legom

Fledgling Freddie
Palemos said:
hey guys screw taking the towers from us have some fun rvr instead with all 3 realms porting :) the rvr has become so much more fun and sitting on a boat is just a waste of time :)

Ok next week its mid front? Let albs keep Nottmoor and /release Blendrake and all of its towers so hibs easily can take them..

Sauruman

Loyal Freddie
Palemos said:

The most stupid thing i ever heard, this is supposed to be "war", and not everyone likes insta rvr action, coz of ze zergs.

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Sauruman said:
The most stupid thing i ever heard, this is supposed to be "war", and not everyone likes insta rvr action, coz of ze zergs.
What zergs?? As a solo WL I rarely see a zerg. Sure there is a lot of solo ppl standing at Crau once in a while, but it’s not like they roam as a zerg.
The only zergs there is there is the 4-5 ppl stealth zergs and tbh I’m fine with that.

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
that warcock is right .. let them have crim :p .. more rps .. they get to us faster ^^

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
smart hibbies running 4 fg in emain, but no mids to kill and albs are all at sleep. Shouldn't take the mid tower tbh...

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
RVR, mids and hibs are the enemies, take no prisoners. Do all you can to hinder their causes.
:cheers:

illu

Part of the furniture
All I know is the insta-rvr route is good fun to hibland, as being a stealther I usually get 1 kill (if I'm lucky) then get destroyed by any hib within clip distance. Then I can be back in the action within a couple of minutes.
Killing the port off just makes the process take twice as long, half as much fun, and I get less chance of making RPs, and the hibs get less RPs from me as I'm not there to be shafted.

And nerf remedy :>

Oli - Illu

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
Got lots of 1v1 vs other stealthers, even 1v2 which I won :D (vs Shrewsbury & Chapped). Yes, alot of adds if you fight in the bowl, just gotta be careful and you might get some nice fights. Got 12k in 1½ hr this morning and it was great fun.

Sauruman

Loyal Freddie
Well, lowbie stealthers only roam around with ze fellow treehuggers as backup or stay with the zerg at dun crunch :\ Did i mention its an "help" fest, so its very hard to get 1vs1 :| Givf ability to only be able to get attacked by one person :|

Palemos

Fledgling Freddie
Legom said:
Ok next week its mid front? Let albs keep Nottmoor and /release Blendrake and all of its towers so hibs easily can take them..

I agree to that.. it would be much better altho hibs has more beutiful landscape :)

Farmacistu

Can't get enough of FH
Nerf low chance of duels ay poss in the morning but not now u mostly meet the frindly cuddly zerg of sts ready to share sum hugs into u :) Ps I miss Bled Brg :p

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
Jimmi said:
Got lots of 1v1 vs other stealthers, even 1v2 which I won :D (vs Shrewsbury & Chapped). Yes, alot of adds if you fight in the bowl, just gotta be careful and you might get some nice fights. Got 12k in 1½ hr this morning and it was great fun.

You can get more by just doing rvr missions :)

Palemos

Fledgling Freddie
well well hibs you are hard to understand... have fun retaking the tower all the time.. im taking a break for a week or 2 (again) this is getting more and more boring

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Frozodo said:
stealther Zerg ftw :p all u see is 100 stealthers :D
Pretty crap stealthers then if you can see them?
funny2_stealth.jpg

Mey

Part of the furniture
I like you not being able to insta port, it means i get RP's and not tupance

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom