Crim T3

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Dear Albs,
It came to my attention last night when I popped in there on my way to Crau Bridge how you have treated our beloved Hib Tower,now we know you only Borrowing it BUT for love of God will you people stop defacing it with

Fideo was here (Yes we know m8 you there you don't leave)

MOC on inc by Thirdegree (Pffft no need to write it m8)

I also liked the Map someone drew with directions from Crim tower to Crau bridge .Tho why the Arrows came all away around tower to back in it I don't know why :m00:

My favourite I love Trille by Serynar Cmon Kinetix she someones daughter:touch:

Tho best 1 on inner wall was by Morderca "I want Soulbows babies"

Stop the defacing our Tower Albs and come outside weather in Hib is nice this time of year.

I be looking forward to seeing you all tonight when I finish work :cheers:

I am sure more people will have seen other defacings in that tower lol

Soulja

aika

Can't get enough of FH
yeah that was hilarious, instead of making some sort of grp to roam , they all just log scouts/firewizards and camp that tower or the one closer to Crim. Even this morning, only me in rvr and the only alb i c (was a DI bot) was just running from tower to tower.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Yeah its funny, some that random mordeca (sp?) was camping the tower, must have been in there for like 5 hours on saturday :) exciting times!

They were to shit scared to fight me and kept running back to guards every time i looked at them :)

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Can I also say under health and safety please could the person who Scribbled out EXIT with OUT OF ORDER above the Crim T3 door replace it please.

Also KZN I am sure the west wall of the tower don't need an in depth analysis on how to make Ram written down 300 times please,leave room for others to deface TY.

Soulja

bufferer

Fledgling Freddie
lol gota love the piss take threads, but its true would be alot nicer if albs actualy left that tower its pretty lame

Triac

Fledgling Freddie
Dear Albs,

My favourite I love Trille by Serynar Cmon Kinetix she someones daughter:touch:
Soulja

Y she is the dauther of "lets all hate Triak" and bhave guys she is only turning 14 later this year.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Y she is the dauther of "lets all hate Triak" and bhave guys she is only turning 14 later this year.

Hate such a strong word BUT was it you that made a hole in floor going around in circles looking for the Exit Pffft cost a bloody fortune in BP's replace that.

Soulja

Septina

Part of the furniture
lol gota love the piss take threads, but its true would be alot nicer if albs actualy left that tower its pretty lame

Hmmm, reminds me of some cleric... what was his name? B....b...b... something. :(

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
bufferer

i heard his lastname was DestroyerOfTowers?

He now saw the light and his Eyes have been opened to how the Green Side is :worthy:

Tho he doesn't have BB on Hib yet he worn mine down now.

Soulja

bufferer

Fledgling Freddie
ye i went to rehab and got rid of my tower camping skills now im training in the way of what u guys call "solo" ? some day i might master this path....

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Its a bit too late for that...

and standing in a circle picking fights is hardly what was to be solo. In the old days it was just a way to relax from all the zerg many peeps including u provided ... and get some clean fights too... test new specs etc.

bufferer

Fledgling Freddie
well i am testing out my spec and char as a whole first time playing a meele char and its taking some getting used to but im enjoying it atm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom