Credit our accounts please.

E

elbeek

Ok, 14 hours of trying to activate, thats it in my book. I dont suppose GOA will consider any compensation IRL so how about crediting all main characters with 2 plat. Lets face it we deserve some recompense for the past 48 hours, which will surely tarnish what little reputation GOA have left in the gaming community.

How about it GOA?....we who pay your wages demand some sort of action over this.

R

Rhymes

Think thats highly unlikely. All we want is the site up and running, let us in to try the new expansion. The patching went relatively ok. Its the subscription pages thats pissing most people off, its espeacially bad for those who came back to the game for this expansion and those who are new. After sales service is terrible. this is the first time I have publically criticised GOa for something but this is bad. It has nothing to do with Mythic before anyone says it, as regards people being unable to register.

T

tris-

1) you wouldnt make 14 plat in 48 hours would you, honestly?
2)there is nothing wrong with the sub page
3)if you dont like it, go fuck your self

R

Rhymes

1) he said 2 plat
2) why are people trying for the last 12 hours to get on it, why did GOA take the site down if there is nothing wrong with it?
3) dont think that reply helps anyone.

E

elbeek

Originally posted by n3wbie
1) you wouldnt make 14 plat in 48 hours would you, honestly?
2)there is nothing wrong with the sub page
3)if you dont like it, go fuck your self

Ummmm

How about u re read the post, I know it has some long words but perhaps your mummy will help.

1. I didnt ask for 14 plat
2. You are obviously a very lucky little boy.
3. Erm, cant do that sorry, my penis isnt quite long enough, how do u manage it?

G

-gama-

they'd be more likely to give freexp, like they did a while back, something like 2 bubs to all chars above 30, or 40 orange mobs' exp to those below lvl 30

T

tris-

Originally posted by elbeek

I know it has some long words but perhaps your mummy will help.

wonderd how long it would take till "my english is better than your english" would come up.

:sleeping:

E

elbeek

Originally posted by n3wbie

wonderd how long it would take till "my english is better than your english" would come up.

:sleeping:

LOL from the child who is clearly a lickle troll.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom