Creation Renderer Failed!

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone know how to fix this?

So far I have downloaded and installed DirectX 9c and its don't nothing to help the problem.

The problem must have originated from when I reinstalled my laptop, because of some virus problem. I lost the sound as well after the reinstallation, but have fixed that problem already.

At the moment I can't play DAoC with my bot.. so hard to RvR when everyone else if buffed. If you could help I will be highly greatful :). Would also help if you spoke in english rather then Technician Jargon, since I don't understand a word of that :twak:

Thanks
Cavel.

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
Had same problem..

Not on laptop tho, but try install the hardware for your graphic card and newest versjon of DX. that worked for me!

gl:)

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
mikke said:
Not on laptop tho, but try install the hardware for your graphic card and newest versjon of DX. that worked for me!

gl:)

think you meant software not hardware, fun graphix card otherwise if no hardware installed :rolleyes:

Ame, check the make (nvidia, ati etc) of your graphix card and download the latest drivers from the manufacturers website. Get them installed give your laptop a reboot and try :).

Incidently do other games work ok? I mean proper 3d games like Halflife 2, Doom3 etc not Minesweeper ;).

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Kicks said:
think you meant software not hardware, fun graphix card otherwise if no hardware installed :rolleyes:

Ame, check the make (nvidia, ati etc) of your graphix card and download the latest drivers from the manufacturers website. Get them installed give your laptop a reboot and try :).

Incidently do other games work ok? I mean proper 3d games like Halflife 2, Doom3 etc not Minesweeper ;).
Whats wrong with mindsweeper :(.

And not sure, haven't tried any other yet. :>

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
Ame said:
Whats wrong with mindsweeper :(.

And not sure, haven't tried any other yet. :>

to keep it in 'english' for you, it doesn't exactly push your graphix card v.hard ;)

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Kicks said:
to keep it in 'english' for you, it doesn't exactly push your graphix card v.hard ;)
gives me 100% cpu usage though

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Eh?

Yu reinstalled and the problem was the same? You not making a lotta sense m8. You want a problem solved then be exact and specific!

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
reinstall DX9 and your video card drivers, one of them is the problem, that message means direct X couldnt start so its one of the 2 above.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom