S

SilverHood

who will win?

kraun.jpg

gwombur.jpg

S

SFXman

Sorry!

There is no UGO.COM web page matching your request, so we took the liberty of redirecting you to our homepage. Either the page you requested no longer exists, has been moved to another directory or somebody somewhere screwed up typing the URL.

If you arrived at this page via a link on UGO.com, please email us at webmasters@ugo.com and we'll fix the problem.

S

SFXman

Yeah... right... going to pay $10 to get a fully working version.

M

minstrel_kyra

That's a pretty cool site!

I made one too, she is way cool. Would post it, but I'm not an uber code queen, so I wasn't quite sure how to post it.

*can't believe I just admitted that, waits for flames and various items thrown at her*

/em ducks

Okay I give... what do I have to add to that code so I can show it to you guys??

S

SFXman

To show it here you have to do a PRT SCR or inother print screen then paste it into paint for example, save it as jpg upload to some webspace then link it here with the img tags...

M

minstrel_kyra

ohhh

thank you sfxman

*looks at the clock, ugh nearly 11pm*

Guess I don't really need to share it THAT badly tonight.

O

old.tRoG

i first saw that thing when i was involved with the City of Heroes communinty (This was pre-launch)

-I had a char all ready for the game, and was looking for something to do until launch when DAOC popped up. Hence addiction and subsequent deletion of all CoH things from my comp.

My char was named The Weatherman and was to have powers all to do with the weather.

I will try to recreate him and post him here, but this new version of hero machine is all kerfuddled :p

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Argh! Teh pWr of teh excalibr is upon us!
fEAr teh gweat Srafan

O

old.Gombur Glodson

wow your sig could have fooled anyone.
Go to the pvp server then so we can get rid of you.

O

old.Gombur Glodson

How about you go back to the cs you came from

S

sarafan

Never played, its for insolate retards like you.

O

old.Gombur Glodson

you dont play it but you act like every kid who does, then you might aswell play it.

S

sarafan

no im sorry you filched it by saying its name.i don't think anyone would play after you even looked at a copy of the game

S

sarafan

oh so thats were you get your witty remarks from then?

O

osy

*kindly pushes sarafan away*

I'm supposed to be teh badass dewd, so please, rant somewhere else, teh forumithes must flame me, not you.

*points toward the door, firmly*

S

sarafan

*firmly stands here and smirks at your grubby finger*

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

*sighs*
I guess it's time for my ultimate expression of disdain...
cluepon.jpg

Use it wisely, sarafan.

O

old.tRoG

i dont think he used it on me.

i still think he is an arsehole.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom