Create our own conspiracy theory.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Right, seems we have a lot of people who love conspiracy theories and of course there are all the usual ones.

What events have occured that there dont seem to be any conspiracy theories about?

Your task should you choose to accept it ( if you don't I'm sending deebs round with some lube ) is to tell us what your conspiracy theories are about STUFF.

No moon landings/JFK/diana/iraq.

So personally, I think television is a conspiracy theory designed to replace religion keeping everyone happy and the world rotating around consumerism and maintain the status quo. Ok maybe I dont, but thats the net result anyway :p

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
models and thin celebs.
the only purpose they serve is to make fat, insecure people want to become thin. how do they do that? join slim fast or some other shit place. then guess what? the program doesnt work, so they have to join up again. and they buy all these reduced fat foods thinking it will help.

its all a big scam to make more money.

Maljonic

Can't get enough of FH
I didn't invent this one, but I do agree with the theory that the whole 'vacuum of space' thing was invented to keep us hopelessly pinned to this little rock so we don't try and leave. There's air up there aplenty, and they are playing us for fools.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Here's one...

Basically, all of us are actually kept in cocoons of pink liquid and we're all unconcious. We provide electricity to these big machines in the future, but to stop us all going mad, we're connected to a large dodgy IBM mainframe and basically each of us is living in a computer generated dream-world run by TdC and none of this is actually real.

Follow the white rabbit...

Noli

Fledgling Freddie
Big G said:
Here's one...

Basically, all of us are actually kept in cocoons of pink liquid and we're all unconcious. We provide electricity to these big machines in the future, but to stop us all going mad, we're connected to a large dodgy IBM mainframe and basically each of us is living in a computer generated dream-world run by TdC and none of this is actually real.

The Matrix ?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Hollywood movies and all other sci-fi series are a conspiracy to blind us from the truth...that there is NO sci-fi in our world!

No stargates, no spaceshipsa, no doctors flying about in blue boxes and no Glitter.

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
I like the NWO theory, especially this cool bit about Black Helicoptors. :)

"Black helicopters are part of a conspiracy theory, especially prevalent among the US militia movement, that claims that special unmarked "black" helicopters are used by secret agents of the New World Order, United NationsMen in Black preparing to take control of the United States, or for other nefarious purposes.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
I believe the theory that Inter Milan were behind the entire Calciopli schandal in Italian Football recently. They got awarded their first Serie A title for 17 years (which they didn't deserve) then nicked off with a couple of Juve's best player for discount prices. Hmmmmm.

Bastards.

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
The general population care more for characters in their favourite soaps, than real life friends and relatives.

When the government needs everyone in a hostile mood, TV characters start to die! Or get beaten by estranged husbands...

To lighten attitudes, they re-introduce old favourites or bring a couple back together.

The actors are all in on it, even Bouncer!

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Big G said:
Here's one...

I agree. It's all true :)

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Women are paid by the CIA to be moody and not fancy me and not like anything kinky or involving goats !

Rubric

Part of the furniture
I have a conspiracy theory about conspiracy theories.

I reckon that they are made up to disguise the fact that shit happens.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Rubric said:
I have a conspiracy theory about conspiracy theories.

I reckon that they are made up to disguise the fact that shit happens.

Like....let out a conspiracy theory so that people think everything is normal?

phazey

One of Freddy's beloved
An alien lifeform landed on earth many years ago to assimilate us. Black goo like in substance, it's initial attack failed, and was dramatised here

Failing to see the truth, most humans ignored the story told. Since then the alien lifeform has come back with a new more passive plan. Simply staying inanimate and posing as harmless foodstuffs such as Guiness and Marmite.We are slowly destroying the human race all by ourselves.....

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Marmite is not evil :eek:

I'll let you diss Guinness tho. Who wants a pint you have to chew ?

Clown

Part of the furniture
Talk like a pirate day was made by losers with small dicks.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Clown said:
Talk like a pirate day was made by losers with small dicks.

who like sausages up their bottoms.

G

phazey said:
An alien lifeform landed on earth many years ago to assimilate us. Black goo like in substance, it's initial attack failed, and was dramatised here

Failing to see the truth, most humans ignored the story told. Since then the alien lifeform has come back with a new more passive plan. Simply staying inanimate and posing as harmless foodstuffs such as Guiness and Marmite.We are slowly destroying the human race all by ourselves.....

lo mate strill able to post, hows life in the tai area after the co-op invaded (i know its coup)

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Aliens made me 6 foot 4 but gave me a tiny willy so it can be used as an aerial socket for their antennas.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Wind turbines don't generate electricity. They use electricity and generate wind.

phazey

One of Freddy's beloved
brooky said:
lo mate strill able to post, hows life in the tai area after the co-op invaded (i know its coup)

Thanks for the thought. It's ok here, everyone agree's to it. Since the King endorsed the Coup, everyone *HAS* to agree and make it work. Was worried initially but wife and kid are safe. I now have to take her to Singapore for a shopping trip.

sorry to thread jack.

Whipped

Part of the furniture
Capcom have signed a secret pact with Samsung to get 10% of any HD-TV sold. This is why they designed Dead Rising with mission writing so small, viewing it on a SD-TV pisses you off so much you buy a 32" Samsung HD-TV.

John Carmack is actually a bot that was written by John Romero and any pictures we see of him are actually pictures of the king of the hair people that live on John's head.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Whipped said:
John Carmack is actually a bot that was written by John Romero and any pictures we see of him are actually pictures of the king of the hair people that live on John's head.

this..........may be true!

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Blackpool tower has actually been replaced by a huge mobile phone mast and no-one has noticed !

The smurfs were all blue due to a penchant for asphyxia !

Kojak was killed by the makers of an un-named shampoo company who saw that they could not let baldness become trendy !

The earth and its inhabitants are an experiment and the moon is a Deathstar made by the people behind the experiment in case things go wrong. Fear the Moon !

The original first page of the bible said "all persons in this book are entirely fictitious and not based on any persons living or dead."

Sprouts are evil !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom