Crazy !@#$

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well, it's just 5 koreographed people in a bigger scale. Individuals doing same stuff.

Looks cool.

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Christ, can't the dude keep the camera stable or something?

and well, we in the west send our daughters off to jazz ballet, they just do it a tad more massively. Don't really see the problem with it.
They're having fun, the parents having fun. What's the issue.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Ingafgrinn Macabre said:
Christ, can't the dude keep the camera stable or something?

and well, we in the west send our daughters off to jazz ballet, they just do it a tad more massively. Don't really see the problem with it.
They're having fun, the parents having fun. What's the issue.

might be cos they are forced to do it in n.korea :)

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
tris- said:
might be cos they are forced to do it in n.korea :)
They are perhaps forced to do a lot of things there, I don't know, but most of that information comes from the same people that said saddam had weapons of mass destruction and was a threat to western society....

But even then, if I had a choice to be forced to labor every day to be standing bent over picking rice, or working in a mine from 8 in the morning till 10 in the evening, or doing some gymnastics? I know what I'd choose.

I haven't been to north korea, and that dictator there ain't the cutest of all people, that's for sure, but saying they're forced to do so... I don't know. I don't immediately believe that because "someone said so".

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Ingafgrinn Macabre said:
I haven't been to north korea, and that dictator there ain't the cutest of all people, that's for sure, but saying they're forced to do so... I don't know. I don't immediately believe that because "someone said so".

Maybe they are not forced to do it but when someone with a ak-47 come's an ask if you wanna do some big dance thing i dont think you say no :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom