Crazy Parents

echome

Fledgling Freddie
Some sick shit indeed... Damn. But guess thats from my point of view with my background and stuff.

Since, according to the text, its venom has been removed and mouth been closed it can't really harm her. Still I don't enjoy watching it 'cause I've got a fear for snakes.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well, that's quite normal since snakes are like dogs around india(which i think that's from, CMIIW).

So would make sense to make kids know their living partners, know not to fear them, how to handle them. Ofcourse older they get, they get more "advanced" info on how to handle snakes.

Shame on the snakes, seemed rather ticked off about the poking and the scratching.

gohan

FH is my second home
lol i found it quite funny..... kid wasnt phased atall an the snake was mightily pissed off

snake had a fit at the end when the kid grabed its neck

Ezteq

Queen of OT
rofl at the disgruntled look the baby kept giving the snake every time is struck at him lol was a real "wtf" look, tbh its a way of life and i just wonder how many people look at that and go OMGZ!! but then leave their kids in the room alone with a dog.

I really don't agree with the whole "snake charming" thing i think its shit and its a fact that the families make more money from catching and milking then releasing the snakes and sending the venom off for medical use than they do when putting on those shows they do.

also I know men who drive their yung kids about while they (the man not the kids) were drunk and had been smoking dope, i call that more crazy tbh.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
if it happend here i wouldnt approve. but different cultures = different leisure activities.

gohan

FH is my second home
if it happend here i wouldnt approve. but different cultures = different leisure activities.

why not? it cant harm her, cleary has no teeth or venom. maybe cruel to the snake but as we all know snakes are evil an deserve mistreatment.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
why not? it cant harm her, cleary has no teeth or venom. maybe cruel to the snake but as we all know snakes are evil an deserve mistreatment.

im not really a snake expert so i dont know if the snake is biting or just lunging. but if i seen a baby in the street down town and i seen it playing with a cobra i might be a bit suss.

gohan

FH is my second home
im not really a snake expert so i dont know if the snake is biting or just lunging. but if i seen a baby in the street down town and i seen it playing with a cobra i might be a bit suss.

i assume by the fact the baby isnt bothered that its doesnt have the ability to bite :<

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
I felt sad for the snake and I hate snakes :(

kivik

Part of the furniture
The girl is actually a genius savant.
She is demonstrating how one can throw off the aim of a poisonous snake bite by approaching the snake in a prone position, avoiding direct eye contact, with no pants on.
This is footage of her demonstration in front of her peers and judges for a national science fair for children who can balance on their belly.
She won extra points for not only avoiding the bite, but also for winning the "transform a cobra into a scarf in the least amount of time"event.

:)

And rofl at the other comments like; 'I'll never understand why some uncivilized cultures have such a disregard for human life', that'd be gold coming from an north american.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
well considering chinese people were (probably still are) leaving their baby daughters out to die and that in places its still cool to stone someone to death because they got raped and didnt manage to prevent it the atrocities people commit against animals will never fail to disgust me but it sadly doesnt surprise me.

civilisation is a matter of opinion there are large areas of the uk i would call uncivilized.

gohan

FH is my second home
well considering chinese people were (probably still are) leaving their baby daughters out to die and that in places its still cool to stone someone to death because they got raped and didnt manage to prevent it the atrocities people commit against animals will never fail to disgust me but it sadly doesnt surprise me.

civilisation is a matter of opinion there are large areas of the uk i would call uncivilized.
like birmingham?

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol never been there but theres a place down the road from me called Boscombe thats dog arse rough

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
the kid looks like she's thai?

dunno, i thought that was disturbing because theyve defanged and tied the snakes mouth and just letting the kid do whatever. i'm not saying they should let the kid play with a lethal cobra, brave as fuck kid even without fangs, i'd be put off, they strike quiet fast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom