Crazy Japaneese, tries to fly!

MaCaBr3

Banned
Only by the title of the thread I knew it was the clip with the jap with the waterbottles on his back.

In other words: old.

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Only by the title of the thread I knew it was the clip with the jap with the waterbottles on his back.

In other words: old.

not all of us see every video as soon as it comes out :( and even still it's still a good video; you wouldnt refuse a fine wine because of its age!

Ormorof

FH is my second home
not all of us see every video as soon as it comes out :( and even still it's still a good video; you wouldnt refuse a fine wine because of its age!

well theres being posted here once a few weeks ago, then theres this clip that i saw years ago :p

still made me laugh again though ;)

Nate

FH is my second home
my fingers feel old by replying to this :(

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
hadn't seen it before, seriously laughed out loud to this one :)

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
new to me as well cheers. Some of us dont spend 24/7 looking at every thread :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Ok this one ATLEAST deserves the old bashings it gets...jesus and all other silly saints...it's not like it's not posted here by monthly almost :eek7:

Anyway. It's a hoax, as proven to you by the best dynamic duo on TV:

mythbusters.jpg

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Seriously old, and seriously fake.

You gotta be some kind of retard if you can't use proper logical thinking and notice that the flightpath is completely fucked up. It wouldn't be physically possible to suddenly gain more thrust with that "jetpack". Jeez. I can't believe how stupid people are on youtube.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Sheesh, chill out. It's meant to be a funny video or something. Not a Advanced Physics paper on flight paths and trajectory... Sheesh.

Solo

Fledgling Freddie
I dunno if that argument flies, I liken it to someone saying omg look Madge from neighbours just died!

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
I dunno if that argument flies, I liken it to someone saying omg look Madge from neighbours just died!
i thought you meant anne charleston had died, i had to go and check to make sure she hadnt!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Thats is like saying Charlie Chaplin isnt funny or the Monty Python movies because by all accounts they are ancient.

Actually charlie chaplin wouldn't be "old" as the internet lingo goes.

Noone rarely posts any videos 'n stuff about CC.

Anyway, the mythbusters episode disprooving that is tentonfunnier then that clip anyhoop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom