crazy frog

Brack

One of Freddy's beloved
that bloody crazy frog ring tone that seems to be everywhere at least in .uk, seem to remember the sound coming from a flash file or something like that on the net of a formula 1 car with the text try to keep a straight face while watching/listening to this.

anyone have the url to this which has been stolen by the annoying frog!?

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
yep, its ridiculess they stole it. that frog just pisses me off so much. the original f1 thingy was so funny, they really ass-raped it three times over

Disorderly And Drunk

Fledgling Freddie
Worst ad ever. It's shown so much on MTV, luckily i don't watch that channel anymore. But apparently the company didn't steal the sound, they bought the rights to it. I'll try to find a source for that.

The reason that it is being shown is because, sadly, people buy it. It is one of the most popular ringtones ever in fact. It is shown so much because the tv channel is getting payed alot to do so.

I say boycott MTV and any other channel that shows this!

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Is telling an animated cartoon such as the crazy frog to FOAD, a bannable offense on FH? ;)

Not that I am or anything.....yet ;)

Dukat

Resident Freddy
I remember seeing a flash video of the advert, ages before they started spamming TV with it.

It was mildly funny the first time. It was annoying the second time. But by the 144th time its starting to get depressing, they should put the samaritans number on after it or somthing, really is getting bad.

Garnet

Fledgling Freddie
kirennia said:
Is telling an animated cartoon such as the crazy frog to FOAD, a bannable offense on FH? ;)

Not that I am or anything.....yet ;)

Can I say the same thing to your avatar?!?!?!?! :D

Teiten

Fledgling Freddie
me dad actualy seems to love that crazy frog comercial on MTV, he starts dancing :( its quite sad.

Hansmoleman

Fledgling Freddie
everytime im in the pub and somebody has that on thier phone i get the urge to walk over and whack them with my pool cue :)

Ekydus

Fledgling Freddie
ARGH! I go fucking nuts when I see them adverts on the music channels all the time!
I remember seeing that F1 car years ago and laughing hysterically (didn't have those steps 1:3 though). I guess that makes me insane...

They have a tendency to annoy viewers... Put it on The Box where the target audience are 14 year old girls - fair enough. I don't want to be annoyed over and over and over every 10 minutes!

Anyone remember that purple Hippo that was someones University project? Did they steal that?

I seriously hope these adverts get banned.

Edit:
Disorderly And Drunk said:
Worst ad ever. It's shown so much on MTV, luckily i don't watch that channel anymore. But apparently the company didn't steal the sound, they bought the rights to it. I'll try to find a source for that.

The reason that it is being shown is because, sadly, people buy it. It is one of the most popular ringtones ever in fact. It is shown so much because the tv channel is getting payed alot to do so.

I say boycott MTV and any other channel that shows this!
Think that is because the typical viewer of the channels it appears on didn't know it came from the internet?

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Strange thing about me is that I saw the F1 thing ages ago and didn't laugh but I laughed when I saw the frog on TV. I really did think it was quite funny. That said, I've only actually seen it about 2 or 3 times as it doesn't seem to get shown much on the channels that I usually watch.

I would never use that sound as a ringtone though. Anyone who does must have some kind of mental problem.

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
I can make one of my friends go into a blind rage just by doing an impression..

Ding. dinga ding ding ding ding ding etc...

BAN IT NOW TBH!

barevoose

Fledgling Freddie
I laughed at it the first few times but now it pisses me off to the extreme.

supersaint

Can't get enough of FH
The person who did the crazy frog ringtone is working on a new one.The sound of men dieing from an old Amiga game.Don't know the name of the game,all i know is it's a war one with helicopters in.

Prepare to be annoyed all over again :eek7: .

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Don't say they're gonna make me hate desert strike too :( Those bastards.

Disorderly And Drunk

Fledgling Freddie
The frog also has a visible penis for some strange reason. Watch closely

crazyfrog1sq.jpg

Anyone want to tell me why that is there?

Brack

One of Freddy's beloved
Disorderly And Drunk said:
The frog also has a visible penis for some strange reason. Watch closely

crazyfrog1sq.jpg

Anyone want to tell me why that is there?

that got mentioned on the radio but i realllllllllly didn't want to go looking

Jayce

Fledgling Freddie
There was a sound clip of an interview with the swedish guy who did that sound on the radio the other day ... I turned the radio off.

Rep

One of Freddy's beloved
Brack said:
yeah thats the one we are talking about :p

doh, i came into the thread at page 2 and didnt notice there was a page1 :wanker:

tookha

Fledgling Freddie
Just wanted to clearify one thing,

crazy != retarded

May the devil take the soul of the person who created that freakin froggie.

Shneddi

Fledgling Freddie
why would anyone want this piece of shit on there phone???

when i hear it it makes me sooooooooooo fucking angry. if i saw somone with it , i would fuckin kill that fucking little shit and anyone remotly related to them , incase they had it too.
and whoever created it is let of , as he makes money of stupid pieces of shit.

Fedaykin

Fledgling Freddie
god i was on the bus and some chavettes were sat behind me and this fuckign ring tone went off, i swear that a vein in my forehead emerged and started to *throb*

it was like Eric in the Cartoon ( dont know if anyone remembers) stressed Eric, to make matters worse the girls started laughing hysterically at it and after she had spoken to Dazza or whoever she was speaking to they kept playing it

then my hero stood up, some middle aged guy and shouted "Turn that fucking phone off"

lol i laughed

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Fedaykin said:
god i was on the bus and some chavettes were sat behind me and this fuckign ring tone went off, i swear that a vein in my forehead emerged and started to *throb*

it was like Eric in the Cartoon ( dont know if anyone remembers) stressed Eric, to make matters worse the girls started laughing hysterically at it and after she had spoken to Dazza or whoever she was speaking to they kept playing it

then my hero stood up, some middle aged guy and shouted "Turn that fucking phone off"

lol i laughed

hows the McJob?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom