Crazy cake on DC bridge

Docs

Fledgling Freddie
Great fight guys!

Dont know how long we had albs on top of the bridge tower, mids in the
middle and a proper bunch of hibs down below.

It was more then enough for my titan timer to reset, and I am pretty sure
we hade non stop fighting there for almost an hour.

Best and crasiest fight in a long time! :clap: to all who were there!

Still cannot understand how neither side could get anywhere for so long.
power was a huge problem up top, and I cant even imagine how it must
have been on the mids in the middle, great work!

Jeros

Part of the furniture
Starship troopers moment for the mids.

THERE ALL OVER US! *BADADADADADADADADADA*

Shame i missed it, i love mad fights like that

Infilly

Fledgling Freddie
Yes it was a good fight, Dragon Knights whrere up there for more than 2hours.

Docs

Fledgling Freddie
I stayed from the beginning to the end, it was early morning before we
wiped to the returning mids.

It seems like most of the hibs logged after the largest battle.

I would like to hear from some of the mids who was in the middle of the cake.
Im actually quite impressed with how you survived since you fought both
hibs and us.

Docs

Fledgling Freddie
Grats on the comment of the year...

We had fun atleast, besides, tell me how often you have a 1h constant 3 way fight.

I was looking forward to talk to the guys that were there, but maybe Im not
1337 enough to do that here on FH Maji?

Docs

Fledgling Freddie
Ohh, Im sorry for that, please forgive me ;)

majik

Banned
Docs said:
Grats on the comment of the year...

We had fun atleast, besides, tell me how often you have a 1h constant 3 way fight.

I was looking forward to talk to the guys that were there, but maybe Im not
1337 enough to do that here on FH Maji?

You and your 10 warlock friends had fun sitting on a bridge pressing 3 buttons each? Ok, you don't usually find casual bridge farmers on fh so I guess you won't be speaking to them, sorry Mr AMG.

GrIrcSpammer

Fledgling Freddie
People That Camp A Bridge For 2 Hours And Have Funnnnnnn ........ Hahahahahhahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahah .....breatheeeeeeeee Hahahahaahahahhahahaahahahahhahahahahahah ... Where Is This World Going To Majts !?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?! My Caps Lock Button Is Stuck Damn !

Ging

Part of the furniture
GrIrcSpammer said:
People That Camp A Bridge For 2 Hours And Have Funnnnnnn ........ Hahahahahhahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahah .....breatheeeeeeeee Hahahahaahahahhahahaahahahahhahahahahahah ... Where Is This World Going To Majts !?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?! My Caps Lock Button Is Stuck Damn !

the 40k we farmed was quite fun

Docs

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
You and your 10 warlock friends had fun sitting on a bridge pressing 3 buttons each? Ok, you don't usually find casual bridge farmers on fh so I guess you won't be speaking to them, sorry Mr AMG.

Im from alb and from what I remember we had no warlocks with us.
The only warlock problem we had was the one coming from the W, ie Crim.
They never got through the hib zerg though, but they leeched as usual.

Your pointless whine only makes you look stupid imo.
Its not even fun, its just pure boring whine, atleast whine with some style
if you are going to whine.

This was a happy thread, to talk to the ppl we fought against.

Now, before you go and post something equally stupid again, please read
my posts again. Does the thread concern you?

majik

Banned
Docs said:
Your pointless whine only makes you look stupid imo.

And your "Gratz on defending the bridge" thread makes you look what? Intelligent? Skillful? Don't come onto fh with a roleplaying carebear casual lamer thread about gratz on camping bridges and expect mature discussion about it.

Docs

Fledgling Freddie
I am actually impressed with your attitude about this.

Did you even read my posts once?

Where did I say "Gratz on defending the bridge"? I told you to read the text
not make up your own little quotes. I said we had a nice fight.

If you dont care much about it, dont whine then?
Unless you have to be 1337 and flame people for making a thread that isnt 1337 enough.
This entire ordeal is starting to look like a "lets flame to inflate the e-penis thing."

Was it hurt alot when I said you look stupid for blabbing about warlocks etc?
Maybe things would be alot better if you used all that "skill" and "intelligence"
that I bet you posses to read the posts you reply to before you start flaming.

Well, it aint getting better by more trolling here.

Take your time and make a nice and long PM to me instead so that the people
reading this board wont have to read all your whines on this matter.
(it would be ok if they had style, but they dont)

You can whine all you want and Ill read it and you can be happy again.
Heck Ill even write you a long "roleplaying carebear casual lamer" response
so you know that I have read all your whine and that I will never ever forget it.

Have a nice day.

Gungo

One of Freddy's beloved
Gratz to all the folk there, sounds like you had fun, wish i was there, not often you find a good 3 way marathon battle last longer than like 2 minutes :)

and all the whiners, QQ some more pls, really reminds me how pathetic you all are ;)

Ging

Part of the furniture
majik said:
And your "Gratz on defending the bridge" thread makes you look what? Intelligent? Skillful? Don't come onto fh with a roleplaying carebear casual lamer thread about gratz on camping bridges and expect mature discussion about it.

majik m8 your so used to seeing sarcasm on this forum that you mistook an actual "thanks for the fun" thread for "hahah we pwned you" thread.

I was there for the two hours of non-stop action in my limited capacity (light tank) and I can honestly say it was some of the most fun times i actually had playing this game. Mids had it hardest as they were defending from both the albs at the top and the hibs at the bottom. I really take my hat off to them to have held off the 20+ hibs for as long as they did as well as the odd attack on us, and certainly for the hibs to have bought the fight to us all again and again pretty much non stop.

thanks to all who took part is was really fun :drink:

Baldrian

Fledgling Freddie
Does it matter if its a tower/bridge or keep?? The point is to have fun fighting. Where ever that is.

Hope you all had fun there, seems you did. Just sad I was not there with all the warlock albs, that must have been a sight.

Docs

Fledgling Freddie
I see there are some ppl who read the posts after all.

Gungo, you relly missed a great fight, I can only tell you that I agree
completely with Ginggi (Calaclya) that this one comes in on the top 10 list.

And when we say we had non stop action were not kidding, I was standing
in FOPs all the time and still I was oop. ML anti caster spam was insane.
It was intense to say the least.

I must say hats off to the mids that actually survived in the middle of the
tower :cheers:

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Baldrian said:
Does it matter if its a tower/bridge or keep?? The point is to have fun fighting. Where ever that is.

This is so true. Who cares where the fight was? Is it any different (or reprehensible, depending on your view) fighting at a bridge than behind a tree or something? I doubt it.

Gratz on those who enjoyed themselves there :)

majik

Banned
Calaclya said:
majik m8 your so used to seeing sarcasm on this forum that you mistook an actual "thanks for the fun" thread for "hahah we pwned you" thread.

No I didn't I just flame bridge campers for completely ruining the RvR I have on my sb, end of discussion.

Ging

Part of the furniture
majik said:
No I didn't I just flame bridge campers for completely ruining the RvR I have on my sb, end of discussion.

Your SB can ONLY RvR on bridges? You must be gutted.

FYI we didnt goto the bridge to intentionally "camp" there. We were roaming and went to fight some hibs who were on there, then some mids (1fg+) chased in after us and then the hibs turned up. This is how the "cake" layers were then set for the next few hours. It provided quite a few people with alot of enjoyment.

I personally would like to discuss this issue with you in greater detail, please feel free to PM me with all your dislikes and ill do my best to improve your enjoyment of the game. I'm also quite happy to dust off my inf and come duel you some time (probably worth keeping away from bridges though).

I understand that you play what can only be considered to be an "unloved" class and that you feel very strongly and I am sympathtic to your cause. That ofc must breed a certain amount of frustration - i felt the same frustration so i did something about it and rolled some more group friendly classes, you may or may not be suited to group rvr but only you will know this yourself.

But i was impressed with your apology (quoted above) with regards to you not reading the original starting post. I believe this will improve your standing with the other FH readers. I assume that was an apology, if I am incorrect then please you must inform me so I can modify my assessment of your e-arrogance and e-sefishness. By your "end of discussion" notation at the end of your statement. Can i assume you will not be answering my post? Would be a shame to be sure....

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
Move A R O U N D the bridges. Stay A W A Y from the bridges.
Take a look at the /map once in a while. Even trolls can tell where the zergs/"bridge campers" will be by looking at the /map.

Ohh and nice to hear you had a fun fight. I was in the water near the bridge killing hibs jumping off boats :)

Disclaimer: This post has not been run thru majik and therefore might contain text not suitable for FH and I’m very sorry if it does.

Ging

Part of the furniture
Kathal said:
Disclaimer: This post has not been run thru majik and therefore might contain text not suitable for FH and I’m very sorry if it does.

:worthy:

majik

Banned
Kathal said:
Move A R O U N D the bridges. Stay A W A Y from the bridges.
Take a look at the /map once in a while. Even trolls can tell where the zergs/"bridge campers" will be by looking at the /map.

Ohh and nice to hear you had a fun fight. I was in the water near the bridge killing hibs jumping off boats :)

Shows how little you know about stealther RvR, please if you haven't got a clue don't try telling people how to play better.

majik

Banned
Calaclya said:
Your SB can ONLY RvR on bridges? You must be gutted.

If people are camping the bridge, other stealthers don't usually get past they just add on the fight thats already there so there isn't anything to kill retard.

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
If people are camping the bridge, other stealthers don't usually get past they just add on the fight thats already there so there isn't anything to kill retard.
So the other stealthers can't go around bridges?maybe other stealthers are happy to fight and add on bridges?maybe not everyone wants to play the way you think they should play?.. and yes i know i'm a retard that insult won't work with me...

majik

Banned
Iorlas said:
So the other stealthers can't go around bridges?maybe other stealthers are happy to fight and add on bridges?maybe not everyone wants to play the way you think they should play?.. and yes i know i'm a retard that insult won't work with me...

They can but they don't and yes you are correct, most stealthers like to add and leech from other fights, thus is why I myself have to RvR on bridges because it's the only place I can meet other stealthers because they sit on bridges to leech. Sad story I know.

Ging

Part of the furniture
majik said:

please explain why u think am a retard, or is that just an outburst of enthusiam (for our pending duels) from your rather narrow pov?

btw having never fought you (im sure if i had it would have been a memorable epic duel) i am yet to test if your in-game talents are equal to your ability to troll this board looking for oppotunities to generally put down and abuse other posters.

Please use this thread to offer a time/general locaion and choice of which one of my alts you would like to face? Alternatively please feel free to PM me so we don't get a rather large crowd of onlookers eagerly awating your humiliation.

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
They can but they don't and yes you are correct, most stealthers like to add and leech from other fights, thus is why I myself have to RvR on bridges because it's the only place I can meet other stealthers because they sit on bridges to leech. Sad story I know.
Indeed is sad:(gotta be tuff.. nowt i can do to make it better i'm afraid..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom