Crau irvr

Everz

FH is my second home
Move it back to bold/surs/eras, this boring doorstep rvr is great for your average alb but mind numbing for anyone else.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
whats the difference? :) Just doorstepping in other area tbh

Notirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Move it back to bold/surs/eras, this boring doorstep rvr is great for your average alb but mind numbing for anyone else.

So when u camping bridge/doorstepping its ok but when Alb does it its not ?

Off topic: i dont get this forum , people whine and whine and whine about what other players do but it seems perfectly ok when they does it themself.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
DPS punchbag looking for a class he can kill!

Punishment

Resident Freddy

Agree 100% here :D

Nothing to do with the fact i need to kill some High Lords in DF ... ohhhhhhhhhhhhh no :p

Everz

FH is my second home
So when u camping bridge/doorstepping its ok but when Alb does it its not ?

Off topic: i dont get this forum , people whine and whine and whine about what other players do but it seems perfectly ok when they does it themself.

i spent most of the surs/bold/eras time roaming and abusing titans at mid keep, i think i camped the bridge there once for about 2 runs just to kill CM and that was it

censibreast noob ;< and puni what you after?

censi

Can't get enough of FH
censi just roll ns already

i got one!

but I cba to get it battleready. im pinning all my faith in pierce spec next patch....

C

Carss

Albs having crim means they always have some structure to camp which is boreing as hell

there is no area you can roam without getting zerged so it sucks for anyone that doesnt want to zerg

Sucks all round and making me wish i let my subs run out

Its a million times better action in albion for everyone so please for the love of god move it to albion, you have had it in hib and you must see that it sucks anywhere but albion because albion is just a much better layout and terrain. Im hoping some albs might actually agree or are you guys just happy you have a massive zerg that makes people /qtd ?

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Just use Agramon for irvr, its what it was implmented for

Everz

FH is my second home
Albs having crim means they always have some structure to camp which is boreing as hell

there is no area you can roam without getting zerged so it sucks for anyone that doesnt want to zerg

Sucks all round and making me wish i let my subs run out

Its a million times better action in albion for everyone so please for the love of god move it to albion, you have had it in hib and you must see that it sucks anywhere but albion because albion is just a much better layout and terrain. Im hoping some albs might actually agree or are you guys just happy you have a massive zerg that makes people /qtd ?

Werent you just bishing at me in /as to deal with it.. ;)

censi

Can't get enough of FH
ok guys I get the message...

where is this alb zerg... I shall ride fourth to battle and drive them back to Hadriens!

Only and Overlord can fight this army....

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
No one ever listens to Thadius which is a shame cause he had a very good point imo :(

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Normally moan about irvr but had a bit of fun last couple of nights, and tbh it's the only thing the server can support bar mebbe 1 or 2 nights of fg stuff. Nice just to be able to log on and goof about a bit. Better in alb as has already been said, too many towers en route between the port keeps in hib.

Eladamri

Fledgling Freddie
irvr atm isnt all that bad, sure i do get run over between crim and DC but still some good action to be had there if ur fast, i wish more albs/hibs would come to the gap between DC and Bolg like censi, arraudry, shadowlost and the other realm enemies i and snuub ran into yesterday, saves me alotta end pots not running from the FGs also its shorter run when i die to come back :p

Ucallme

Banned
I'm gonna have to agree with the thread starter. Irvr as it is, is damn zzzzzzzzzzzzzz 2 hours yesterday and I only found 3 fights.

Bring back irvr in Alb - Eras/Surs - is far superior than this type of RvR.

Amphrax/Arauddry

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Normally moan about irvr but had a bit of fun last couple of nights, and tbh it's the only thing the server can support bar mebbe 1 or 2 nights of fg stuff. Nice just to be able to log on and goof about a bit. Better in alb as has already been said, too many towers en route between the port keeps in hib.

This pretty much exactly mirrors my current thoughts. Had lot of fun just goofing around last night, and only type of DAOC play that you can actually do something in small time chunks.

Re agramon - think we gonna have to accept its not viable for small numbers of full groups - need at least 5-6 groups there to keep it ticking over, we just aint gonna get that, unless we can persuade some Avalon junkies to come back for guest appearences (go on TT m8zors, you know you want to!).

So fg's if they want fg fights best off going over to the traditional frontier zone fg areas imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom