Crashing / Not even loading

Iphis

Fledgling Freddie
After a couple weeks off i to update my client to the latest patch...i login... get to the server selection page hit excal the server selection box closes and thats it!

The usual server connection screen doesnt appear nothing happens...

I read the the thread about the ati catalyst 5.10 drivers and reinstalled my older ones just in case this was the problem but to no avail, ive reinstalled directx 9c and afaik everything is up to date no idea why it just isnt loading.

I have a radeon x850 gfx card and everything else seems to be fine.

If any1 could shed from light on this would be most appreciated....thanks in advance.
Iphis

p.s im only using a 256kbs connection atm dunno if that effects anything

illu

Part of the furniture
Try the /fullcheck thing in the first instance:
Cut and pasted---------------
Ok - I managed to find a post that said this:-
"
Jeriraa
Regular Freddie Join Date: 17th Feb 2004

Might be a corrupted texture or some other resource. Do a /fullcheck on the game when launching.

Incase you dont know how to:

Rightclick the game shortcut, select properties and in the target line enter " /fullcheck" (without the "'s) behind camelot.exe

Start the game and the patcher will check every resourse file. Make sure to remove the /fullcheck again after that.

I once had a similar problem. When zoning from Nisses Lair into the Abandoned Mines the loading bar went to 100%, then I got a black screen and the game stopped responding. /fullcheck solved it for me."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom