Crashing at Eras

Drusus

Fledgling Freddie
Please tell me i'm not the only 1 thats reported this game closing to Rightnow?
We just tried to defend Eras and ended up getting farmed due to game closing every 5 mins or so on some1 in group.
At 1 point we got into the Mid held Tower, killed all but 1 mid, and as we chased him, our whole group that was in tower has this error.
After we log back on it seems Mids didnt have the same problem.

A week now and still Mythic havent accepted its their problem and fixed it?!?!

Alyssania

Fledgling Freddie
Was defending there also and 6 times crashed to desktop on both my accounts... Went to watch a movie. :)

saitoh

Loyal Freddie
wasnt only eras . we were randomly crushing all over HW yesterday

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Yep I was one of the attackers/defenders on mid side...

Yep same thing on mid side. We were lding like mad. We charged the keep got up to the keep when 5 of the fg + all 3 of the bbs went byebye. Guards made the process short with those poor bastards that didnt ld.

Kept lding with about 50% of group every 5 mins all the time i was there (got there about 03.00 cet and left about 05.00 cet since we got wiped after a nice little ld.

/Charmangle

Silverbirch

Fledgling Freddie
I haven't experienced it in alb/hib, only midgard, when we had blendrake the other week it was horrendous. I rn'd it and GOA asked me for txt file my dxdiag report. Like many others it hasn't just happened on one machine so the issue isn't on the client side I feel.

EDIT - it only seems to happen when u get into close proximity of enemy players, it happened to me when I got stealther lag - couldnt see the stealther but stil crashed. And actually it did happen a few times in alb few weeks before when hibs had berks for ages, not as bad as in mid though.

pip

Banned
Getting silly this is :( crashed out too many times today cba playing of MOH blow up some germans hehe

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
Are any Mids crashing in the inner zones/SI/TOA/Catacombs?

If they are then it's a player model that seems to be causing it, I've heard some people say it's a Warlock model with a certain spell chambered... but I've also seen the issue happen where there are no Warlocks in sight.

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
0 ld:s in toa/si/classic side on mids, only where is "rvr action" jamtland and now eras.

game caused an Access Violation in module game.dll at 001b:00404f69.
Exception handler called in main thread.
Cver Catacombs dev
Error occurred at 7/2/2005 20:56:14.
D:\ToA\game.dll

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Nop only places crashes occur atm for me is at ears...

VidX said:
Are any Mids crashing in the inner zones/SI/TOA/Catacombs?

If they are then it's a player model that seems to be causing it, I've heard some people say it's a Warlock model with a certain spell chambered... but I've also seen the issue happen where there are no Warlocks in sight.

Nop dont crash at all at any other places than ears atm...but then again you dont see alot of warlocks out in the other zones they are out there getting the most of their OP:ness before patch! :)

Today its been horrible. Just rushed eras open hole with 1 fg + adds and half of us shutdown just inside hole and the rest got wiped by guards...

/Charmangle

Thadius

Part of the furniture
:(

Sort it please!

Only used to crash on catacombs but now i crahs on the toa one now :/

Silverbirch

Fledgling Freddie
VidX said:

Agreed Usp, Warlocks present on 95% of occassions it's happened to me now I come to think about it - and before the game errors started occuring, if a warlock let rip on me full chambered it always seemed to cause a wierd sort of lag effect, not like anyhting I've ever seen when hit by a caster before.

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
hmm odins thrusday or wednesday? 0 crit error, before this jamtland + bott got crits in svasud.
moved bott + main to odin and 0 ld in few hour, same whit main.
there was few warlocks whole time.

tryed saturday eras toa client, this give allso crit errors.

hmm after read goas friday "news" have feeling goa wanna us play only pve, and suppor whit these crit errors in rvr to get more peeps toa ;).

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
The tip of the week
Begin with the Master Levels
The Trials of Atlantis seem to frighten some players into thinking that they are very difficult. But this is not the case for most of them. For example the first Trial doesn't need a very large amount of players nor does it need solely level 50 characters. The trials can be done from level 40 and we encourage players to try it.
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

inqy

One of Freddy's beloved
this blame warlocks thing I find quite amusing. certainly doesn't mean warlocks are immune as I crashed when playing my warlock too.

not played warlock for a few days now but seems to effect any character in the frontier as far as I can tell. toa client didn't help either as I thought it did until it crashed a few times last night.

BB chain crashes until I reboot the machine.

Adianna

Fledgling Freddie
It seems now, that those who didn't LD in Midgard of our group now LD in Albion and vice versa... not amusing though. :(

inqy

One of Freddy's beloved
no it's not and in fact I got right hacked off with it last night. probably spent a good amount of time with our group coming back to rebuff or waiting for crashed people to return.

eventually we got so annoyed with it, we just carried on with mediocre buffs from the group. not a good night.

patch day cannot come soon enough imo.

Guinnessrules

Loyal Freddie
have had same probs in rvr too, both toa and cata-clients does it. well i guess the answer from goa/mythic will be the usual "working as intended". :(

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
i have the " crashing to deskop" on alb/pryd, all places i am: rvr,toa,si etc etc.. really innoying

inqy

One of Freddy's beloved
:eek:

ooooh you crash inside your own realm? Harsh :(

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
same happend to me last night in HW...was running stealthed with my scout and saw 2 warlocks...bammm crash to destop..my bb at CS dident crash!

pip

Banned
Weird when i was roaming rvr peeps were floating in the air and i was hitting em with my chammbers getting rp :( Thought this is bad loged of and not played him today :(

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
Common denominator in all my crashes so far has been whorecocks, same for the other members of the groups I'm in.

We dont bother going to mid now, whorecock comes into clipping and 9/10 bang I'm looking at the desktop.

Seriously fecked off with RVR atm, gone back to farming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom