crappy quests for hib

D

drunkenmonk

recently i moved from alb/excal to hib/excal, had my reasons, and mainly the typical bullshit way the 12yr old albs acted and zerged might have had something to do with it but anyway.. to the point lol.
Although i was bored of Albion, after all you can only take so much of the same landscape after 2 years, i have noticed the pretty obvious things that i would coming to hib. I mean its not that i dont like the colour green yknow, but jeez man. So theres the landscape issue <though tbh i have only been here 3 weeks so ill hold full judgement till i seen it all>. But that isnt whats pissing me off.

Now i know Mythic/GoA have allways seemed to have a thing about hib, and making it the least bothered with in terms of classes and stuff, but just the other day i thought id check out allakzham and Warcry for some quests so as i could equip me newly made valewalker up with some stuff. Hmmm imagine my dismay when i think out of the 100+ quests in hib, i saw about 2 quests even wrth bothering with. Erk me thought, so then i decided to look for one time drops <Btw wasnt expecting any valewalker specific ones> but wtf, for a land where lbh most of the classes r magic based and eveyone seems to own a chanter, over 50% of the OTD r weapons !!. Couldnt find any useful quests my lvl for cloth or rings or anything <oh except a pile of necklace rewards>. /cry

Plz FFs mythic/GoA whoever, can u actually give hib a makeover plz, its sorely lacking behind Alb and even scummy mids :(
Btw if anyone knows of any drops/quests that may be in the slightest bit useful to a 32+ vale lemme know
Anyway thats my rant over, back to greenland now

Grimtreeper 32 valewalker
Quarterstaff 50 friar <deleted /cry >

O

old.Xanthian

Pipers Choice? or something along them lines is worth doing :p

R

Ravenbourne

Its called the Piper's price, nice lvl 25 quest

O

old.chipper

the SI quests are pretty good some really nice items but seen as though toa will be here soon they will be utterly useless and the pointless farming begins again hurrah

B

boni_ofdavoid

All hib quests under lvl 40 are not worth doing, you would be better of farming for drops in a dungeon.

E

enli

Originally posted by boni_ofdavoid
...you would be better of farming for drops in a dungeon.

Get to galla u nut :p
no fun in being only 1 to hit air :/

Users who are viewing this thread