Crap joke :(

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Observations from a balcony..

There once was a couple who found the only way to pull off a Sunday afternoon quickie with their 8 year old son in the apartment, was to send him out on the balcony with a popsicle and tell him to report on all the neighborhood activities.

He began his commentary as his parents put their plan into
operation:

"There's a car being towed from the parking lot", he
shouted.

A few moments passed ... "An ambulance just drove by"

A few moments later," Looks like the Anderson's have company", he called out.

"Matt's riding a new bike....."

A few moments later, 'Looks like the Sanders are moving"

And then, "Jason is on his skate board...."

A few more moments, "The Coopers are having sex !!"

Startled, his Mother and Dad shot up in bed ! Dad cautiously called out, "How do you know they are having sex ?"

"Jimmy Cooper is standing on his balcony with a Popsicle too."

Might be an old un - or for you young kids it could be a new un!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
hehehe go coopers!!!

anyone else here remember being sent out on mysterious errands when they were kids or was it just me?

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Ezteq said:
hehehe go coopers!!!

anyone else here remember being sent out on mysterious errands when they were kids or was it just me?
lucky git, i had to record :(:(:(

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Ezteq said:
hehehe go coopers!!!

Thats reminds me - you forgot the milk...be on your way ;)

~turns to rest of forum~

C'mon she has gone - lets get the party gear out!!

Gamah

Banned
Ezteq said:
hehehe go coopers!!!

YOUR RENTS HAD SEX!!!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
i think youd call it more of an unholy alliance tbh.

milks up everyone!! woo!!!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
As usual, things were not going well at the United Nations. Thus, many visiting ambassadors had to room together. It just so happend that Vladimir, the Russian Ambassador, and Umballa, the Zambian Ambassador, were sharing a suite. To pass the time, Vladimir introduced his fellow dignitary to the Russian game of roulette. He produced an antique Soviet revolver, and a single bullet. It took a while, but he was finally able to explain the gist of the game to Umballa. Intrigued and excited, Umballa loved the game. By the time the U.N. meeting was over, the two had become fast friends. As they parted company at the airport, Umballa told Vladimir, ''One day, you must visit my country, and try our version of your roulette.''
A year later, Vladimir was in Zambia, and looked up his old friend. Umballa remembered him, and welcomed him with open arms.
''I have come, my comrade, to try your game.''
''Very well. Come with me.'' Umballa took his friend before six, buck-naked bush women. ''Pick one. Any one. And she will give you a blowjob.''
''But my friend, where is the danger in this?''
Umballa replied with a toothy smile, ''One of them is a cannibal.''

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Lamp said:
As usual, things were not going well at the United Nations. Thus, many visiting ambassadors had to room together. It just so happend that Vladimir, the Russian Ambassador, and Umballa, the Zambian Ambassador, were sharing a suite. To pass the time, Vladimir introduced his fellow dignitary to the Russian game of roulette. He produced an antique Soviet revolver, and a single bullet. It took a while, but he was finally able to explain the gist of the game to Umballa. Intrigued and excited, Umballa loved the game. By the time the U.N. meeting was over, the two had become fast friends. As they parted company at the airport, Umballa told Vladimir, ''One day, you must visit my country, and try our version of your roulette.''
A year later, Vladimir was in Zambia, and looked up his old friend. Umballa remembered him, and welcomed him with open arms.
''I have come, my comrade, to try your game.''
''Very well. Come with me.'' Umballa took his friend before six, buck-naked bush women. ''Pick one. Any one. And she will give you a blowjob.''
''But my friend, where is the danger in this?''
Umballa replied with a toothy smile, ''One of them is a cannibal.''
as taken out of my life story :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom