Crafts and crafting

longbow

Fledgling Freddie
Can anyone tell me about crafts and crafting plz? so far Ive reached lvl 11 but seen nothing in game to tell me about it despite having seen a couple of npc's who can teach salvaging etc.
Whats available and when do we start it?

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Doesn't seem to be a level to start it though the first trainers you come across seem to be located in the camp for Ch 2 so about level 4-5.

So far there are (I thnk) 4 gathering professions Cultivation, Salvaging, Scavenging and Butchering and 2 crafts Talisman making and Apothecary (might be wrong as I've not tried Cultivation so not 100% suer its gathering).

You can take one of each. Salvaging lets you breakdown items for fragments etc that are used by talisman makers. Scavenging lets you scavenge things from corpses (for Talisman making and for Apothecary). Apothecary lets you make potions and dyes.

Both Talisman Making and Apothecary require some experimentation to find out how to make things (you dont learn recipes).

There seem to be some changes to these in the most recent patch - hopefully including a decent tutorial!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom