Crafting Maximums

T

talen_sun

What are the current (1.50) crafting maximums, and what WILL they be (1.51 +)??

I have seen skills of over 1,100 in some areas, and i was wondering what the max skill level is...

It's nice to know what i'm aiming for...

A

Alrindel

As far as I understand it, there's no hard cap on crafting skills - you can go on forever. But you will eventually run out of things to make that give you skill gains. When everything you can possibly make on the crafting menu is grey, then that's your maximum skill unless Mythic introduce some new items to craft.

I don't know what the actual caps are at the moment, but I think they are 1100 for tailoring and around 1050 for the other 3.

O

old.Osmosis

In my particular craft of tailoring, the highest item you can craft has a skill of 1115 to make. Since you can only gain skill making something until it turns grey (the skill to make an item is 50 points below your current trade skill) the theoretical maximum for tailoring is 1165, beyond that there aren't any items you could make that would lead to a skill increase.

Of course to get to 1165 tailoring would take an eon and more money than I've ever seen :)

At my current skill of 1102, I can make that 1115 item quite sucessfully, and in the next patch I'll have as much chance of making it at high quality as I would making a grey item. Which means the end of powerskilling for me, since there's nothing I can't make.

If there are hard skill caps in the game, they're probably around the 1200 mark, since you can't attain them anyway.

K

Kagato.

and around 1050 for the other 3.

Don't know a thing about crafting personally, but I know Kiarra is 1064 currently in weaponcrafting.

E

Elric IA

Weaponcrafting

I would suspect that for Hib weaponcrafting that the maximum is 1065 (50 points above 1015 the skil for an arcanite ancient weapon). However, when it starts to go green the chances of a skill gain must be low and it must take ages and a lot of money to get there

Users who are viewing this thread