Crafting issue, Kemor could also read this

O

old.Cero

Hi, I was wondering if any of you crafters out there have the same feeling about this...

When I have crafted in the mornings and late nights I gain skill much easier than prime time. My thoughts is that maby just a certain amounts of skill points could be gained in for example 2 hours... Well maby this isn't correct info but for me and for many other crafters we feel the same about this issue.

So Kemor if you have any info about this or can confirm that this is randomized when gaining skill and it doesn't matter which time you craft please do so =). ;)

And also like to thank you Kemor for that quick post about connection problems yesterday, really great work. :D :clap:

You are progressing more and more each day to deliver the kinda a service we all need imo. :clap: :clap:

:m00: m0000

A

Alia_CBH

I have noticed that when i have a very bad lag that my rates of success are considerably dropping. Normally if i get majot lag i tend to turn over to crafting but if it is heavy lag even crafting isn't useful cause my rate of gains (not success in making the stuff) is going against nil

O

old.Hendrick

Because I spent 999 skillpoints at the various forges in the realm and I had good days and bad days. I was lucky at primetimes, I was unlucky at 3am in the morning and vice-versa. I have never been able to find any kind of relation to certain times, places (like when crafting in a merchant keep) or anything else. And believe me, I have tried. I too had the impression that I was luckier in Benowyc late at night than anywhere else, but a few days later that all changed again. So there is only one thing I can say for certain: Random.

O

old.chesnor

Common sense says its random. If there were a pool of skill points to be dished out amongst the crafters on a realm/server during a specific time period, this would be noticable as primetime crafting would result in very few skill gains, whereas early morning crafting would result in lots.

The problem with computer generated random numbers is they are not truly random. It may appear that sometimes you raise skills far more quickly than at other times (I have definately observed this), but it's like missing with your weapon. I have killed mobs for hours with 1 or 2 misses, then I miss several times during 1 fight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom