Crafting is soul destroying!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
dont be tempted to use it, you will still get banned if found out, though not sure how they would catch you.

and yes crafting is very boring, plenty you can do though, DL some movies, TV series, emu games. try prison break, firefly, lost, family guy, watched them all during crafting :)

also, use MXNs UI and you can watch them through a window in your UI.

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
u can get banned for 3th party program but also for not standing at keyboard when your char is doing some actions....so u can get banned for that too...well gms check with a PM anyway

ps:it was fucking funny atleast..... i am crafting too ned an alchemist on hib for barrels :(

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
they should change the craft system and make it like wows u just press how many items u want and u dont have to press the buttons for more than 1 time :(

MaLk

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
dont be tempted to use it, you will still get banned if found out, though not sure how they would catch you.

and yes crafting is very boring, plenty you can do though, DL some movies, TV series, emu games. try prison break, firefly, lost, family guy, watched them all during crafting :)

also, use MXNs UI and you can watch them through a window in your UI.

You can get banned IRL for doing that :p

illu

Part of the furniture
Xrystofer said:
they should change the craft system and make it like wows u just press how many items u want and u dont have to press the buttons for more than 1 time :(

Yup I was thinking about that too, how great it would be to be able to either put in like make 20 of these, OR set up some sort of conditions while you are facing a merchant like
-> Make umpteen of these until I have 2 MP and 6 99% pieces kind of thing and take money automatically etc etc

I just know that I will spend all this sodding time levelling up these toons and Mythic with give easy mode in 2 patches and I'll have wasted like a week of real time :/

Oh well, back to boring crafting.........

Oli - Illu

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
i was lisening some music and watching some videos while i was crafting helps a bit ....btw illu u have msn ?:fluffle:

Krakatau

Fledgling Freddie
The crafters these days have more luxury & easy going doing their crafting than they can ever imagine...

Bring back the old days when you had to run out into the frontier to get upper tier materials..And on top of that make metal studs/wire for armorcrafting..and making separate hilts & blades to combine into a sword etc.

"Those where the days my friend , we thought they never end..."

/freelevel, /easycraft and /missing the forge in Hagall killed my game :mad:

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Xrystofer said:
u can get banned for 3th party program but also for not standing at keyboard when your char is doing some actions....so u can get banned for that too...well gms check with a PM anyway

ps:it was fucking funny atleast..... i am crafting too ned an alchemist on hib for barrels :(

So, i can get banned when i place my BD pets on aggro and go afk?

Krakatau

Fledgling Freddie
Granville said:
No

Unless you use some item (some coin stuck in the keyboard or a lego-robot or whatever)or some program to press any keys needed to do some action you should be fine.

Was some posts about this from a GM a long long time ago I think...Better search for it to be 100% certain tho :drink:

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
no, you will get banned, simple, if you do anything while afk which includes AFK crafting/exping/anything you will get banned (ofc this doesnt mean you will be banned for AFKing in an exp group/rvr group or AFKing in an undersiege keep (rp reward for defending) You cannot leave your pet/s on agro and AFK.

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Raven said:
no, you will get banned, simple, if you do anything while afk which includes AFK crafting/exping/anything you will get banned (ofc this doesnt mean you will be banned for AFKing in an exp group/rvr group or AFKing in an undersiege keep (rp reward for defending) You cannot leave your pet/s on agro and AFK.

Quoted for the truth. If your character/pet is performing any action whilst you aren't at the keyboard, then you can be banned.

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
Levelling my armorcrafter on Hib now and it's so unbelievably boring since I'm running out of things to watch. :x

But but, 868 now so it's soon done.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Graendel said:
Levelling my armorcrafter on Hib now and it's so unbelievably boring since I'm running out of things to watch. :x

But but, 868 now so it's soon done.

when i leveled mine i found 900-1100 the easiest, you are so near :)

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
when i leveled mine i found 900-1100 the easiest, you are so near :)

Ack, already leveled my bb to 1150+ AC on Albion. :< I'm sure there are a couple of GMs laughing hysterically at me everytime I log on to get yet another lgm crafter.

Legil

Fledgling Freddie
Krakatau said:
The crafters these days have more luxury & easy going doing their crafting than they can ever imagine...

Bring back the old days when you had to run out into the frontier to get upper tier materials..And on top of that make metal studs/wire for armorcrafting..and making separate hilts & blades to combine into a sword etc.

"Those where the days my friend , we thought they never end..."

/freelevel, /easycraft and /missing the forge in Hagall killed my game :mad:

and don't forget all these teleporters, horsemerchants must be out of business by now

Krakatau

Fledgling Freddie
Legil said:
and don't forget all these teleporters, horsemerchants must be out of business by now
I first started AC on my shammy :p
But fortunatly switched that to my skald - but man..I wonder how many times I was killed running out in the frontier as a lvl 20+ skald..If there wasn't some mean alb or hib lurking there was always some purple con mob in my way :drink:
Sure could've used horses back then :)

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Crafting can improve your lifestyle!!!! Honest!!!

Doing the mind numbing chore at the local forge, I managed to do and pass Networking Fundamentals and Basic German Conversation courses! Im now going onto the more advanced German, and with Pimsleur CDs Ill be fluent in no time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom