Crafting Calculator Needed

Nxs

One of Freddy's beloved
Ok I know about Motog's calculator but I dont think that can help here.

An Armor crafter buys his tailoring parts from a tailor that charges, say 10% markup, does anyone know a calculator that can take a tailors markup into acount when calculating the final price for the customer ?

Motog's simply has one tickbox to say if the tailoring parts are included or not, it really needs another box to ask for the tailors markup.

Or am i missing something ? Never was too good at maths

Mybuddies

Fledgling Freddie
Motog's has a mark-up, over to the centre right of the screen. Or at least, mine does!

Krakatau

Fledgling Freddie
Well it does have a markup, but if you buy leather with let's say 10% markup from your favourite tailorer, and then you want to add 20% markup on your chain/plate you can do it very easily with Motog's ;)

1: Just select leather needed and the tailorers markup. Then just click the button "Add to Order"

2: Now fill in the chain/plate you make and your markup, and do NOT include tailoring cost now. Click "Add to Order" and you'll get the totals

Hope that will help you :)

Nxs

One of Freddy's beloved
Found another crafting calculator

http://home.comcast.net/~odlaww/

This is the excel spreadsheet some used to use - now on version 3.02 and has a specific field to enter the tailors markup :) Thanks for the replies tho

Sparda

Fledgling Freddie
parsecs nifty crafting cube, never had a problem with it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom