Crafting bug/bonus

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
I seen alot of crafted items giving 28 stat on paper that gives 29 in reality, and was wondering if anybody seen the same, and knew how to recreate it.
I made my template after it so there better be :p.
Last 4 crafted items giving 28 stat i got, is giving 29 in reality.

So anybody got a clue how to make the item give 29 stat instead of 28? Or maybe it is just totally random... :(

Sorry for putting it in general, but alot of crafters dont use crafted section, and id say this would be of use to alot of ppl :)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
its something to do with rounding off, its always been like that. doubt mythic could fix it even if they had the inclination :p

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
was some post about it ages ago. realy usefull sometimes.

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
was some post about it ages ago. realy usefull sometimes.

tryed searching, no luck. Do you remember anything from the topic ect? And was it here on FH?

Thadius

Part of the furniture
I seen alot of crafted items giving 28 stat on paper that gives 29 in reality, and was wondering if anybody seen the same, and knew how to recreate it.
I made my template after it so there better be :p.
Last 4 crafted items giving 28 stat i got, is giving 29 in reality.

So anybody got a clue how to make the item give 29 stat instead of 28? Or maybe it is just totally random... :(

Sorry for putting it in general, but alot of crafters dont use crafted section, and id say this would be of use to alot of ppl :)

That is pathetic, remaking a template on the odd chance you can get 1 extra point!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Epic ftw! Everything else is for elitist pricks who thinks they own the game!

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
That is pathetic, remaking a template on the odd chance you can get 1 extra point!

you are pathetic, do you even play daoc?

And the "odd" chance is way above 50% on any of the pieces i got

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Its a reasonable question Thadius. Take your negativity elsewhere please.

C

Carss

so its nothing to do with crafting its rounds up the stats?

noticed this on my bonedancer yesterday had 72 con in game when id only got 71 in the template, id thought nothing of it.

Maybe this can be useful when you need to go to a higher gem when you only need 1 stat but its an important stat, but i wouldnt try this with MPs, well if i did id try it with some 99s first :p

C

Carss

Its a reasonable question Thadius. Take your negativity elsewhere please.

wish you could do somthing about these offtopic whiners that go round posting complete random bullshit when they havnt played in years

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
not in the way the OT uses it in the topic. hes asking how to recreate a bug.

and thats NEVER a reasonable question.

Well he was free to make a reasonable post regarding that, which might of engendered an interesting discussion. As opposed to just being insulting.

Now you can carry one on, here you are, why do you think its a bug and not an undocumented feature? Please discuss.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
and your whining is better? :p

Its generally more entertaining, and i'm sure if you look back at this post of yours you may get why people thought you we're being ironic.

Anyhow, please keep thread on track, enough people (including me) have attempted to derail it.

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
It's not a bug, it's a "feature!"
Working as intended etc.
Oh, and I have noticed it on several occasions as well, not only crafted pieces but also jewelry. As long as it's 1 more and not 1 less I'm not complaining.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
wish you could do somthing about these offtopic whiners that go round posting complete random bullshit when they havnt played in years

Last played around 2 months ago.

Hardly years, is it? :)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Now you can carry one on, here you are, why do you think its a bug and not an undocumented feature? Please discuss.

i dont know if its a bug. the OP seem to THINK it is tho. and he still wanna use it. thats enough for me.

if u think something in a online game is a bug u dont use it even if its not, until uve confirmed that it is or is not.

he aparently dont care either way and thats whats pissing me off.

and for you. untill a bug is documented its perfectly fine to use it?

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
The reason for the "bug/bonus" topic is so ppl can call it what they want. Its one of many things mythic chose to not do anything about, and im 99% sure they don't give a rats ass if we try to recreate stuff like this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom