Crafter taking MP L51 scale orders, cheapest prices !

Katzz

Fledgling Freddie
I craft only L51 scale armour MP and 99q

Price for MP is :
Gloves 7,9p
Boots 7,9p
Sleeves 8,9p
Helm 10,9p
Legs 10,9p

Delivery time is about 1 day.

Imo its very fair prices, if i wont have luck i wont have any profit from it, it takes too much time cos 1st i have to made lining then i could craft scale.
And in HZ nobody sell this things cheaper, anyway not many crafters taking orders.

If you want anything PM me in game or leave message here.

Twist

Fledgling Freddie
Owch, I remember when a full suit of MP scale went for 15 - 20p

Damnnationx

Fledgling Freddie
very reasonable prices tbh and tbh if ya dont liek those prices roll a lgm armour crafter and see how hard it is and then see if youd make mp for less:p /respec kats :cheers:

Twist

Fledgling Freddie
Damnnationx said:
roll a lgm armour crafter and see how hard it is and then see if youd make mp for less

Been there, done that :p

Was a general comment rather than specific @ Katzz, loads of crafters have quit & if the stuff is so rare that people will pay those prices then good luck to ya

Reno

One of Freddy's beloved
Considering how much you can farm in gold/scrolls in the same time it takes to make 1 mp ( especially if the rng turns against you) those prices aren't that high.
They're pretty high for boots/gloves if you compare them to the material cost, but as I said, his time should have a price as well.

Danita

Katzz

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm still dont know why some ppl think its high prices, i spend 4 hours to do one order, its gloves + legs. With gloves i had luck, so i get some money from it, but legs cost me in material over 13p, so mine profit in 4 hours is only 4p. If o lower mine prices, i wont have sometimes any profit.

Anyway if you go to PvE you will have money for any MP part in 1-2 hours.

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Any chance you'll be taking a RF order? Don't have cash right now, but will have soon hopefully, and then I'll need some RF pieces :) /pm me here if you can do that too please.

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
Katzz said:
Hmm still dont know why some ppl think its high prices, i spend 4 hours to do one order, its gloves + legs. With gloves i had luck, so i get some money from it, but legs cost me in material over 13p, so mine profit in 4 hours is only 4p. If o lower mine prices, i wont have sometimes any profit.

Anyway if you go to PvE you will have money for any MP part in 1-2 hours.

When I was a young elph, many moons ago... MP chests cost 4-5p, things like MP gloves/boots went for less than 3p.

But a fair price is one that sells, if people are willing to pay those prices (due to lack of crafters or inflated economy) then good luck to you!

Katzz

Fledgling Freddie
Nausilus^^ said:
Any chance you'll be taking a RF order? Don't have cash right now, but will have soon hopefully, and then I'll need some RF pieces :) /pm me here if you can do that too please.

Sure i could do RF, dunno about prices atm but wont be much.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
its funny when people who dont have crafters whine about the price, if you dont like them you could always make your own LGM crafter, i for one no longer do public crafting due to the fact i can make far more money farming in toa.

Old.Lorfo

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
its funny when people who dont have crafters whine about the price, if you dont like them you could always make your own LGM crafter, i for one no longer do public crafting due to the fact i can make far more money farming in toa.
ye , you have to skill 2 legendary crafters to be able to do scale , that takes loads of hours + some cash. And it also takes loads of time to craft MP.
less whine more encouraging crafters

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
I need RF MP sleeves/leggings/boots/gloves - If you could give me an estimated cost, that would be very nice so I can tell you when I got the cash (farming all I can atm, but might be able to borrow if you wanna get started on the order asap)

:)

Eiv

Fledgling Freddie
Nice thing this. Agree with Raven and Lorfo. Atleast you now have a place to go with set prices. Can't really see why this thread should be whined upon... Not like he crafts for fun ^^

Katzz :cheers:

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Just to give my opinion as well (I can't help it.. must share my opinion :p), I've been looking for something like this.. it's soooo difficult finding a random person who will craft/sell MP armor ingame - GJ making this post, and I hope to hear from you again soon regarding RF prices. :)

Katzz

Fledgling Freddie
Sry that i reply so late, but i didnt had time early.
Price for the RF MP L51 are from 2p to 5P for every piece
I think about
2p for boots+gloves
3p for sleeves
and 4-5p for helm and legs (if you want crown just tell me)

I have all MPs in my house for the price i wrote above. House number 4510.
If you want to buy more things just PM me and you could get quantity discount.
And its possible to craft for "per try price" it will be cheaper for you (if we will have luck) but you have to order atleast 2 MPs.

Donledirse

Fledgling Freddie
Keep making those mp RF armour pieces then, I need a fair few.

I would say MP wreaths would prob be popular aswell.

sphir

Fledgling Freddie
I need;

MP 51 RF arms
MP 51 RF wreath
MP 51 RF legs

vintervargen

Banned
guilmo800.jpg

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
aprt from the QQ i actually need some scale i now this aint ur price but im low on cash and this would intail me farming for the day but would u make me
Gloves and Legs for 15p MP ofc PM soon on FH pref,

Spankya

Fledgling Freddie
I used to have a LGM AC'er and couldnt imagine charging prices like that back then. I remember making a full set of MP armour and it cost the guy about 6-7p as I was charging per try. Why are prices so much higher now? Is it harder to get materials or are they more expensive or something?

walowalo

Fledgling Freddie
mostly because everyone is more rich nowdays and you can get more money as people know what to farm.
like there isn't any reason to stand at the forge and trying to make mp-armor for people with you making like 300g per hour when you could go and farm something and make 1p per hour except for being friendly.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Spankya said:
I used to have a LGM AC'er and couldnt imagine charging prices like that back then. I remember making a full set of MP armour and it cost the guy about 6-7p as I was charging per try. Why are prices so much higher now? Is it harder to get materials or are they more expensive or something?

just so much easier to farm scrolls or something, why spend 3-4 hours clicking a craft button every minute or so when you can make more in an hour in toa. dont think many people craft for the pleasure. Also there is far much more money floating about now, why shouldnt the crafters get a cut of it.

Katzz

Fledgling Freddie
Spankya said:

Hmm if you did MP set and you sell it for 6-7p (you must be extremly lucky if it cost so low) you have to spend about 4-6 hours to made it and the material you spend must be about 5-6p, so for about 200g per hour you clicked every 40sec on one button and ofc you have relog between tailor and acer. You must be crazy or you crafted that for friend.
Anyway why you dont craft anymore?

Spankya

Fledgling Freddie
Katzz said:
Hmm if you did MP set and you sell it for 6-7p (you must be extremly lucky if it cost so low) you have to spend about 4-6 hours to made it and the material you spend must be about 5-6p, so for about 200g per hour you clicked every 40sec on one button and ofc you have relog between tailor and acer. You must be crazy or you crafted that for friend.
Anyway why you dont craft anymore?

That was like 2 years ago or so ago... 6-7 plat was loads of money to people back then. And I stopped playing DAOC and sold my bard/hero/shade account, so thats why I dont craft anymore :)

And yeah it seems like people do have a load more money nowdays. I've got about 300g myself though lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom