Crafter Rewards

B

BrassMonkey

I had this idea ages ago and this is just an idea i thought would be cool and easy to implement.

When you reach level 50 you get Epic armour, you can run around showing off and get weird armour designs nobody else has got.

Well how about similar style rewards for reaching 1000 in any craft. You could get different things to represent different trades that you could see on your blokey thing. e.g:

Weaponcrafter: A decorated scabbard that hangs off your belt in place of your sword (sword would go inside it obviously)

Armorcrafter: Not thought of something but maybe a medallion or other decorative piece that goes over the armour chest piece.

Spellcrafter: A runed magic book that hangs from their belt from a gold chain.

Fletcher: I thought a decorative quiver on the back would be cool (not with seperate arrow slots but purely for the look) Only prob is any other class than an archer - with a quiver?

Tailor: A decorative belt.....or maybe some glowy scissors or something :p

Alchemist: Maybe a couple of flasks hanging from their waist....or various herbs and things.

They dont have to have special properties and would go in a 'Crafter slot' so wearer isnt forfitting any jewelery etc.
Basically just to look cool and show off, oh and also might give an incentive to craft other than megalomaniac, money grabbing urges.

All thoughts welcome.

(bored at uni)

W

Whoodoo_RD

Why not one of them things blokes use at football matches selling coke and peanuts, and emots and sounds like "Come on Darlin, only 2 for eh pound! Get em while they is fresh my luvlies".

Only kidding, like the idea, and those over 1k deserve a lil more recognition.

One thing tho, how come fletchers still need a lathe to make arrows, im pretty sure Robin hood just happened to carry one in his merry codpeice in case of emergencies. Not. Never have figured out why all the trades need some stationary equipment, why not allow certian items to be made away from the forge / lathe / whatever? Seigecraft is the only one, glad too cause we'd look silly having 6 trolls manhandle a forge up the hill to bled :p

b4 ya flame the ideas of the macro crafters - make them unable to make stuff within say 1000 radius of a merchant

K

Kerram Darktyde

Tailors do not need any object they can craft anywhere.

but it is strange that they can make leather armour anywhere yet an armourcrafter making leather armour with a few studs in it (made earlier at a forge) has to remain near a forge :(

D

Danya

Fletchers can make low quality arrows anywhere, you need a lathe for the good stuff though.

W

Whoodoo_RD

Originally posted by Kerram Darktyde
Tailors do not need any object they can craft anywhere

Never crafted underpants and vests so I didnt know that, nice to know tho for the hours waiting at lair.

B

BrassMonkey

Yeah what that said....but i did think of it meself honest....plus i feel like a big boy an all clever an stuff.

S

Stormm

its ok war you still get Brownie points and can soon join Girl Guides :bazbeer:

B

BrassMonkey

Whaddya mean soon? I'm their longest standing member

...anyone wanna cookie?

<bored at Girl Guides>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom