Crafter love in 1.61b

A

Alrindel

Reducing the time to make grey con items? More vault space? NPC merchants to sell crafted items? A sliding skill-based scale for quality on crafted items? New skins?

Well, no.
We now have new crafting sounds. You'll now hear a distinct sound for crafting failure, lose-item failure, success, and masterpiece.
:rolleyes:

E

elerand

Well at some point we get the /mp# command for buying large amounts in one go, good for sc'ers at least :D

K

krait

Wonder what the MP sound will be.............. Keeeerrrrrching!
:p

A

Alrindel

Let's hope there's a special sound for when you make a masterpiece component or trinket. I suggest they license Dr. Evil's laugh from "Austin Powers".

A

**Aligro**

Originally posted by Alrindel
Let's hope there's a special sound for when you make a masterpiece component or trinket. I suggest they license Dr. Evil's laugh from "Austin Powers".

:ROFLMAO:

B

bob007

A random sound for Trinkets be nice. Listening to 1 sound for 1000 crafts gone piss ppl off a little :)

D

Damon_D

I hope you can turn the shid off like ambient soounds.. ekkkkk , they are ok for an hour then they get annoying as hell thb

K

Kobold

Originally posted by Alrindel
hehe :clap:

yey annoying SOUNDS eatch time you fail will make the crafting MUCh more fun :doh:

F

Feac_

the sounds are crap but handy if you watching dvd's

P

PJS

its nice to have an audible cue to when to press the key again if you arent paying attention :)

D

Damon_D

If I'm watching tv or doing something ell's , I just hammer it when I pass by...or when ever I feel ITS HAMMER TIME :p

O

old.Tohtori

Damnit..you asked for this...

pic-mchammer-2.gif

O

old.Nikolas

Don’t forget you can edit your own personal sounds, they are just in the sound directory...........

Why not change the sound file of a mates daoc running/walking - to a comedy clown horn sound, very suitable for rogues :D

Z

Ziva

Hahahaha... the GOA employee who thought of this must have been really drunk... crafting sounds..... :lol: Whats next? A special effect like a jack-in-a-box whenever u fail to make a piece or something?

As for the ambient system... how much of what (drinks, drugs, <fillin whatever makes u happy) should one use to value it? I tried drunk and sober and both times it made me very depressive...

K

Khalen

Originally posted by Ziva
Hahahaha... the GOA employee who thought of this must have been really drunk... crafting sounds..... :lol: Whats next? A special effect like a jack-in-a-box whenever u fail to make a piece or something?

As for the ambient system... how much of what (drinks, drugs, <fillin whatever makes u happy) should one use to value it? I tried drunk and sober and both times it made me very depressive...

mythic makes the game
:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom