Crafter 1000s

Y

yinsh

Grats to both Tyrn Armourcrafter & Mishy Weaponcrafter who both reached the 1k mark last night

O

old.LandShark

Albion's crafters need more advertisement!
Grats guys, keep it up :)

S

soylent green

Grats to both,
Especially mishy who always makes time to help people out.

Shadowdog. lvl 24 Infiltrator.
Soylent green. lvl 24 Armsman. 530 Weaponcrafter.

P

Pickles14113

GRATZ Mishy m8,shows what dedication does :D ya still an addict.hehe

O

old.Kiarra

Congrats Mishy ! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Thank goodness another Weapons Crafter 1000+ in Albion. We need more...... Perhaps now Ill get some peace !

F

-frostor-

just a thought but maybe you 2 can work toghether now

like splitting the orders

R

raven3

Originally posted by -frostor-
just a thought but maybe you 2 can work toghether now

like splitting the orders

Why should I go to Kiarra if an even lower specced weaponcrafter asks half the price that Kiarra does?
ps : thats even without asking to powerlevel him !

G

g0ldenbone

Nice one Mishy..

I spoke to you a while back about shields and you where in your 600's i think.

Thats bloody good work fella

D

Draylor

Congratulations to both.

Its probably worth mentioning that Methos hit 1100 armour over the weekend too - nice to see theres plenty of crafters getting to the high levels these days :)

O

old.CrazyMuppet

Originally posted by Draylor
Congratulations to both.

Its probably worth mentioning that Methos hit 1100 armour over the weekend too - nice to see theres plenty of crafters getting to the high levels these days :)

Thanx for mentioning it Draylor :)

Yes i did, i hit the 1100 mark last night just before we went to Legion raid i had 30 minutes to get that last point, and i reached it with you guys, in Benowyc :)

Somehow it feels like i've reached lvl50 for the 2nd time :)

I can make all armors now... so order that set of AF102 armor, before spellcrafting comes :)

BTW: Yvresse from Dragon-Fighters and Sparkley from Equilibrium are also very high level armorers.

PS: Sparkley: i laughed my ass off when i saw you walking on sauvage road heavily encumbered from materials you got from excal :clap:

I'll bet you wanted to get ganked by mids for that free quick trip home:)

O

old.Odysseus

ey cowled ... ure not trying to dump the market are u?

G

gverig

wanna order

Really nice going guys =), how do i order =P

M

Mishy

Hi all, thanks to everyone who has sent congrats !

If you want to place an order then just /send Mishy and i'll see what i can do for you:) - atm i cant make the Arcanium advanced weapons, i hope to be able to do this when we get the next patch and 1000+ crafters get some lovin:)

Also i do have a price list, and i *will* get it published *soon* :)

L

-Lonewolf-

Thats a rapier and a main gauche to be ordered then

Will be contacting you in game Mishy :)

M

Moody

Originally posted by Exinferis
Duskwave crafter list

We seem to be pretty good Tailorwise. Would be nice if all top 10 spots of all trades would be 1000+

I can imagine being the only 1000+ crafter in a certain skill won't get you any peace whatsoever if your name starts spreading.

I would like to start weaponcrafting with my main but chose early in life to armorcraft (Stuck at 380 lol). Our guild doesnt have one above 500. I hope they implement the idea Mythic had to be able to reset tradeskills when SC or AC will be introduced. From what I've heard till today it's still only an idea :(

E

Exinferis

you can respecc tradeskill in 1,52 (or was it 1,53)

D

Draylor

Sorry exin, but you cant respec tradeskills.

It was announced that they would add this option in the future, but they announced today that they wont change anything.

A tradeskill is for life, not just for christmas ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom