Crafted Dragonsworn

tips

Fledgling Freddie
any 1 got any ideas were to how to get the Dragonsworn armer parts ive been looking for about a week or 2 and cant seem to find any info on this

any help on this plz or a link to sum thing that tels u how to go about getting the bits to make the Crafted Dragonsworn armer

thanks in advance on this

Jordie

Fledgling Freddie
soon new mobs will appear in different part of albion and off these drop the armour parts req to craft dragonsworn items a bit like the perfected patterns <i think?> ;)

Beltorak

Fledgling Freddie
1.89 patch will make Dartmoor mobs drop Broken Dragon Sworn Patterns which are used for crafting them me thinks

aika

Can't get enough of FH
give thrust temp with +11 env, ktxhgoodnight

Outtamind

Fledgling Freddie
1.89 patch will make Dartmoor mobs drop Broken Dragon Sworn Patterns which are used for crafting them me thinks

Open your DAoC folder or repatch your game you`ll see all files got put in last patch
The Quests will no doubt advance either tomorrow or friday whereby we have to gather water to put the ludlow fires out by killing Soul Hags in Cornwall (they only spawn at night) also at which point afaik the Dartmoor Egg locations another egg cracks open (could be wrong with that bit tbh)
The 2 weeks time we have to gather wood and stones to rebuild Ludlow (3rd egg opens in DM egg locations)...
Then comes an attack on Humberton whereby we have to defend it from dragonsworn minions (dragons basically) once the attacks on Humberton have been defended the dragsworn broken armor parts start dropping off the dragons in and around Dartmoor and the Stonecrush faction quests begin

jrjr999

Fledgling Freddie
Dragsworn broken armor parts are now dropping off the Dragon mobs in and around Dartmoor,bty they add:)

Outtamind

Fledgling Freddie
Dragsworn broken armor parts are now dropping off the Dragon mobs in and around Dartmoor,bty they add:)

Only downfall to them is you need a dragonsworn manual (or something like that) to use them :(
I spent me last 3p on my WC/AC`er buying all the mats to make mp weps and armor using my legendary crafter staff...... damnit can`t make em without the ruddy manuals

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Nerf edit timer!

FYI, the crafted dragon shields look sweet, at least on mid :)

Speedr

Fledgling Freddie
The patterns drop from Dragonsworn mobs in Dartmoor, just over the first hill south from the entrance. They add alot, hurt alot more than normal same con mobs and casters will cast while being melee'd , healers will heal while being melee'd also which sucks balls, best to use a group to farm the shit out of them.

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
Open your DAoC folder or repatch your game you`ll see all files got put in last patch
The Quests will no doubt advance either tomorrow or friday whereby we have to gather water to put the ludlow fires out by killing Soul Hags in Cornwall (they only spawn at night) also at which point afaik the Dartmoor Egg locations another egg cracks open (could be wrong with that bit tbh)
The 2 weeks time we have to gather wood and stones to rebuild Ludlow (3rd egg opens in DM egg locations)...
Then comes an attack on Humberton whereby we have to defend it from dragonsworn minions (dragons basically) once the attacks on Humberton have been defended the dragsworn broken armor parts start dropping off the dragons in and around Dartmoor and the Stonecrush faction quests begin

I don't remember having to get any water. Went looking for new dragon quests the day 1.88 came out. Where do you get this quest and will having not done it affect any rewards I get?

Outtamind

Fledgling Freddie
Afaik AD they`ve took them out

The mobs that dropped the water are the cornwall dragonsworn (not soul hags as i first thought) but i`ve camped every square inch of cornwall looking for where they spawn as my BB had a quest for them... but as per usual it seems the quest hasn`t been fully implimented

Unless someone else can update their spawn point i`m guessing GoA made a mistake and forgot to add them into the spawns

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom