Craft Quests

Evok

Fledgling Freddie
I managed to activate tier 5 and 6 crafts quests by going to TNN (hib land). I cant seem to do it in Domain. Is this working as required? The craft master also refuses to give me tier 7+ quests. Are we awaiting that in another patch or... ? And b4 I get .... should be in craft section.... have tried and got no answer!!

Spirou

Fledgling Freddie
I kinda wondered why I didn't get any craft quests in Gothwaite ;o
Wasn't too fuzzed about it though, but will go check in Camelot to verify we got the same prob in Albland.

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
It's considered a bug if you can get them anywhere OTHER than the capitals, I believe.

Darzil

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
You can only get those quests in the capital cities of each realm, and you must do all of them before you can do the new ones. (Like with Epics. :)

Spirou

Fledgling Freddie
Ok.

Is this part of the Camelot/Tir Na Nog/Jordheim Revitalization Programme, since there are virtually zero reasons to visit the capitols ever since SI came around? xD

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Craft quests & respec stones: those 2 probably account for 90% of the trips to capital cities.

Shame really

Merrilow

Fledgling Freddie
I got the 7+ quest for alchemy from the NPC Master alchemist in the Housing zone. Haven't tried it with other crafts yet.

Evok

Fledgling Freddie
Merrilow said:
I got the 7+ quest for alchemy from the NPC Master alchemist in the Housing zone. Haven't tried it with other crafts yet.
Just tried housing WC master. She wont talk to me :eek7:

Any1 else activated 7+ tier not on alc?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom