CQ Quest not avaliable

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Decided last night to kit out my spiritmaster for another toon to play in RvR, but the last time I logged in this character was when DR came out. I have no idea what quests I started, completed or broke :)

The quest giver in the kings room does not have a glowing circle at his feet (The same guy ive used to get my other 4 characters through the CQ's) and when talking to him he has no quests to start.

My journal is empty.

So, i guess the only explanation is I started the CQ a few weeks ago and must have deleted that quest from the journal ?

Any other tips/advice before I get home and log this on Rigntnow would be appreciated.

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
iirc you have to talk to your trainer who gives you the cl quest which tells you to go to the throne room. Unless you've deleted that quest ofc :p

Moaning Myrtle

Fledgling Freddie
I think you need to go and click on one of the Champions stood near the entrance to your Capital City. You may also need to go see your Class Trainer first. I can't recall whether it's both of those or just one of them.

That should help though!

Alachbar

Fledgling Freddie
wohoo I was slow ^^

You sure you started the CQs?
Start at your trainer in jord and keep going from there.

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Skaven said:
iirc you have to talk to your trainer who gives you the cl quest which tells you to go to the throne room. Unless you've deleted that quest ofc :p

I seriously have no idea what I started on this character :)

I dont remember having to do that with my other 3 characters, im sure I just
-Logged them in
-Spoke to the NPC outside of the kings room
-Spoke to the guards to be ported in
-Spoke to another NPC to start CQ1

But I'll definetly try talking to my trainer first before logging it on rightnow.

Norvindus

Can't get enough of FH
Tears said:
I seriously have no idea what I started on this character :)

I dont remember having to do that with my other 3 characters, im sure I just
-Logged them in
-Spoke to the NPC outside of the kings room
-Spoke to the guards to be ported in
-Spoke to another NPC to start CQ1

But I'll definetly try talking to my trainer first before logging it on rightnow.

You forgot 1 step in all that :)
-Speak to NPC outside of kings room or your trainer.
-Speak to Guards to be allowed in
-Speak to the king.
-Speak to the visidikona to receive the letter for the senechal inside the kings instance.
-Speak to the npc the letter is for to start CQ1.

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
I did speak to the king :) but didn tget a letter - lol this is what happens when you dont play for a few weeks.

Ill follow the guides here and get tips from the guild tonight, hopefully i never started the CQ's so will get the ball rolling tonight.

Malcolm

Can't get enough of FH
I thought you couldn't even get into the King's Chamber until you'd initiated all of the quest's preconditions outside of it first - so you'll have already spoken to your trainer

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
thats what I thought too - i can zone into the chamber so maybe i did start it and delete it.

Only thing left to try is :-

Norvindus said:
You forgot 1 step in all that :)
-Speak to NPC outside of kings room or your trainer.
-Speak to Guards to be allowed in
-Speak to the king.
-Speak to the visidikona to receive the letter for the senechal inside the kings instance.
-Speak to the npc the letter is for to start CQ1.

But i would expect something in the journal to say talk to Visidikona

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Malcolm said:
I thought you couldn't even get into the King's Chamber until you'd initiated all of the quest's preconditions outside of it first - so you'll have already spoken to your trainer

There are two ways in :

You are level 50 and have spoken to the important bod in your Guild (or maybe the champions) - this starts you gaining Champ xp when you talk to the King.

You are level 30 and have spoken to the important bod in your Guild (or maybe your trainer) - this starts the Champion quests when you talk to Chamberlain Harlen.

The important bod = Bishop Kustan in the church, etc.

Darzil

Haazheel

Fledgling Freddie
And not beeing drunk dead deleting all your quests might help xD (related to a post in RvR forum lol)

Trainer is best bet to start with though

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
----------
RESOLVED
----------

Im guessing this is what happened :-

When DR was released, in order to get the free horse armour I logged on to each character and started their quests, my healer and thane got their champ weapons while my spiritmaster became covered in dust (i couldnt get motivated to play the class)

I think i logged my spiritmaster on and talked to the Champion guard to gain access to the kings tomb, talked to the quartermaster and got my free items then logged and forgot about my spiritmaster.

Today I logged on the spiritmaster for the 2nd time since DR was released, as I had access to the kings room I assumed i would be ok to start hte champion quests, however it appears I needed to go back to my class trainer talk with them then return to the kings tomb to start.

A <huge> thanks to Taryx for pointing me in the right direction in game (sorry for being dumb and wasting your time)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom